Haye/Valuev and rugby

Banned
Good weekend of sport. Much merriment to be had.

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Anyone think Valuev is undervalued on the betting markets?

11/4 to win on points.

Would love to see this fight, never seen such a mismatch in boxing.

Valuev look like a comic book monster, I don't know how Haye will reach his head without a step ladder.

Looking forward to the outcome.

Original Poster Banned

greg_68;6788446

Would love to see this fight, never seen such a mismatch in boxing.Valuev … Would love to see this fight, never seen such a mismatch in boxing.Valuev look like a comic book monster, I don't know how Haye will reach his head without a step ladder.Looking forward to the outcome.

I want Haye to win, not just because he's English but because the heavyweight division needs some excitement.

If he beats Valuev then it's the Klitschkos next. Maybe we'll see an end to eastern European fighters boring the expletive out of everyone.

like the rugby but find the boxing boring

Although a huge life long boxing fan............i have zero interest in this fight for some reason, think its the sheer size of valuev...makes it more of a freakshow mis match when hes that much bigger than his opponents, if valuev had even top 100 boxing skills he would be invincible, as it stands he merely has the height weight power advantage rather than boxing skill over his opponents, im not sure haye can take a shot off valuev so wouldnt be suprised to see him ko'ed quite early, hope im wrong tho.

Haye might be able to hurt Valuev to the body.

It's all he will be able to reach.

ChipSticks;6788514

Haye might be able to hurt Valuev to the body.It's all he will be able to … Haye might be able to hurt Valuev to the body.It's all he will be able to reach.

I thought hits below the belt weren't allowed :whistling:

greg_68;6788524

I thought hits below the belt weren't allowed :whistling:

Haye might need this.

http://www.mobilitymattersdirect.co.uk/prodimg/AC484_1_large.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 534
    3. Pink Balls11
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963003

See more discussions