Haylou or QCY earbuds

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Had T2s for a while and tried other sets including airpods but still love these and they are cheap as chips.
eelvis26/12/2019 09:38

Had T2s for a while and tried other sets including airpods but still love …Had T2s for a while and tried other sets including airpods but still love these and they are cheap as chips.

did you get of ebay?
Bought if Ali but bought T3 from eBay broke after a few months but not as good sound as T2s
Side note different phones change the sound from headphones, some better than others.so why pay fortunes? I think my daughter airpods sound naff.
Switchy8726/12/2019 10:40

did you get of ebay?

I got a pair of T2s's from ebay a while back. Done the authenticity check code on the back and they were legit. Only used them a handful of times but they're decent, especially for the price

This is the seller ebay.co.uk/itm…hlT

I'd bookmarked it as a relative had possibly been interested in getting a pair for Christmas. Of course I was told that they wanted them on the 23rd of December after I'd already bought other presents for them Obviously they were told to buy them themselves with any money that they got for Christmas
wee_snoop26/12/2019 11:36

I got a pair of T2s's from ebay a while back. Done the authenticity check …I got a pair of T2s's from ebay a while back. Done the authenticity check code on the back and they were legit. Only used them a handful of times but they're decent, especially for the priceThis is the seller https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Global-Version-QCY-T2S-TWS-Earphones-BT-Wireless-Stereo-Headphones-Earbuds-K8E8/283722159965?hash=item420f28975d:g:yl4AAOSw5QZdXhlTI'd bookmarked it as a relative had possibly been interested in getting a pair for Christmas. Of course I was told that they wanted them on the 23rd of December after I'd already bought other presents for them Obviously they were told to buy them themselves with any money that they got for Christmas

Lol
Thanks
wee_snoop26/12/2019 11:36

I got a pair of T2s's from ebay a while back. Done the authenticity check …I got a pair of T2s's from ebay a while back. Done the authenticity check code on the back and they were legit. Only used them a handful of times but they're decent, especially for the priceThis is the seller https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Global-Version-QCY-T2S-TWS-Earphones-BT-Wireless-Stereo-Headphones-Earbuds-K8E8/283722159965?hash=item420f28975d:g:yl4AAOSw5QZdXhlTI'd bookmarked it as a relative had possibly been interested in getting a pair for Christmas. Of course I was told that they wanted them on the 23rd of December after I'd already bought other presents for them Obviously they were told to buy them themselves with any money that they got for Christmas

Hi mate where can I check the authenticity thanks
This is the post that I bought mine from (although I bought them from the ebay link in one of the replies) . hotukdeals.com/dea…562

You need to scroll down to the image of the broken earbud and then look at BUCKUM2's reply just below it. He tells you to do this:

For anyone buying theses this is how to check if they are authentic or fake
1 scratch off the silver square on the back of the box to reveal its unique 20 digit serial number
2 then go to qcy.com use google translate to change to english
3 then go to service support and choose security check,
4 It will take you to another page translate again enter your 20 digit number into the box and click the first red button alongside it not the online one. It will then tell you if it is authenic
The ebay seller I linked to in earlier comment off whom I have purchased 6 sets of these were all authentic and came in 7 days
Edited by: "wee_snoop" 8th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions