Groups

Haze IGN review

IGN UK: 6.5
    IGN: 4.5

I thought this was meant to be a PS3 exclusive AAA title that was gonna RROD the 360?

By the way i own both systems and the ps3 better gets its act together or its going to remain a glorified Blu-ray player for me!!!! (which i cant complain about as £250 is pretty cheap for blu-ray playback).

14 Comments

yes ign rate system isnt the best thing to go by, they give separate reviews for each country.... its the same F*ing game...!?

i played the demo and thought it looked good, i personally only listen to user reviews on Gamespot so ill decide if to buy the game after reading the score on there

Btw... whats better about the 360 than the PS3.....?

Original Poster

SpartanDavie;2149498

Btw... whats better about the 360 than the PS3.....?

the games.

Still waiting for a really great game for the PS3 that is exclusive. For multi-formats i choose the 360.

The PS3 is a superior piece of kit but still is waiting for the software to deliver.

Demo looked really good, but personally I think it's a letdown.

not dissing the game, but when the previews came out i was hyped. but then gears came, modern warfare came, and then this.... this now looks as if it has been done before which is a shame.

Banned

where's jay_zizzle for a laugh

still looks like fun!!

ahaahah in before 3457847584375837583475457843fails pics

bump for failz

http://dansansworld.com/images/fail.jpg

http://houstongraffiti.com/upload/files/1/fail/decorationfail.jpg

I'll just stick to when metal gear comes out next month!!

IGN probably only rated the demo. The demo was not as good as i thought it would have been. But the game is supposed to be a lot better.

SpartanDavie;2149493

yes ign rate system isnt the best thing to go by, they give separate … yes ign rate system isnt the best thing to go by, they give separate reviews for each country.... its the same F*ing game...!?i played the demo and thought it looked good, i personally only listen to user reviews on Gamespot so ill decide if to buy the game after reading the score on there

personnaly i dont give a **** what people say, if you enjoy the game thats all that matters.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.11
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563833
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433

See more discussions