Groups

HD DVD's in Poundland - HELP!!!

Hi, seen the recent deal for the HD DVD's for £1 in Poundland, checked my local but they don't have any. Just wondering if any kind HUKD'er would pick me some up if they are passing or going themselves.

I will obviously pay the £1 plus the postage costs.

Thanks in advance.

Otherwise, is anyone selling any of their own collection, would happily pay £2 - £2.50 max inclusing postage.

19 Comments

lol, so really you will pay £2.50 for em, even if they are from Poundland.

I was thinking of selling some of my HD's (i'm no collector of anything these days) but they're going for £5 upwards a pop on ebay (not including P&P)

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4855102

lol, so really you will pay £2.50 for em, even if they are from Poundland.

Erm, no, not the ones from Poundland, that would just be silly wouldn't it, lol. Any others that people have I would buy.

Original Poster

Flodd;4855118

I was thinking of selling some of my HD's (i'm no collector of anything … I was thinking of selling some of my HD's (i'm no collector of anything these days) but they're going for £5 upwards a pop on ebay (not including P&P)

Ahh, more than I wanna pay tbh. Surprised they still go for that much.

mufc72;4855169

Erm, no, not the ones from Poundland, that would just be silly wouldn't … Erm, no, not the ones from Poundland, that would just be silly wouldn't it, lol. Any others that people have I would buy.

And you will know which ones are bought from poundland and which are from peoples collection how exactly? :thinking:

mufc72;4855174

Ahh, more than I wanna pay tbh. Surprised they still go for that much.

lol i bet you are.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4855175

And you will know which ones are bought from poundland and which are from … And you will know which ones are bought from poundland and which are from peoples collection how exactly? :thinking:

Well only from what people have posted on here, so the HULK for example, I know that can be got for £1 so it's not rocket science. Any that haven't been posted on here then I don't know do I? Would depend on what it was anyway.

Original Poster

ants97;4855194

lol i bet you are.:thumbsup:

Huh!!!!!!

mufc72;4855241

Well only from what people have posted on here, so the HULK for example, … Well only from what people have posted on here, so the HULK for example, I know that can be got for £1 so it's not rocket science. Any that haven't been posted on here then I don't know do I? Would depend on what it was anyway.

What if the Hulk is all sold out in Poundland, but someone has it in their collection already? Do you expect them to sell it for £1 or £2.50?
    This is getting confusing

Banned

I'm going by 1 later so will get a few for HUKD users and sent them off at no profit of course so cost + postage.

Will post on thread in the morning if they have any so fingers crossed

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4855389

I'm going by 1 later so will get a few for HUKD users and sent them off … I'm going by 1 later so will get a few for HUKD users and sent them off at no profit of course so cost + postage.Will post on thread in the morning if they have any so fingers crossed

Very generous of you, any chance you could drop me a line as well, any you can get I will have off you, obviously only 1 of each.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4855267

What if the Hulk is all sold out in Poundland, but someone has it in … What if the Hulk is all sold out in Poundland, but someone has it in their collection already? Do you expect them to sell it for £1 or £2.50?This is getting confusing

Confusing indeed, let's give up on this one. Do you have any to sell out of interest???

mufc72;4855486

Confusing indeed, let's give up on this one. Do you have any to sell out … Confusing indeed, let's give up on this one. Do you have any to sell out of interest???

I do have a few actually, although I cant remember most of em now.. nothing out of the ordinary, stuff like heroes s1, king kong, transformers, fast and the furious.

i got this Jimi Hendix

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4855500

I do have a few actually, although I cant remember most of em now.. … I do have a few actually, although I cant remember most of em now.. nothing out of the ordinary, stuff like heroes s1, king kong, transformers, fast and the furious.

If you wanna sell any let me know what you have and how much and we can maybe do some business !!!!

Original Poster

Anybody else got any they wanna get rid of?

I thought they weren't getting stock in till this Friday for a lot of the stuff.

Original Poster

Syzable;4857664

I thought they weren't getting stock in till this Friday for a lot of the … I thought they weren't getting stock in till this Friday for a lot of the stuff.

Oh right, perhaps thats why my local didnt have any, thought I had seen people had bought some though!!! Hmmmmm

Banned

Sorry folks they had no HD DVDs in the one I went to. Although I did manage to spend a fiver on enough sweets to totally rot my teeth
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?45
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379

See more discussions