Groups
    EXPIRED

HD ready TV

My dad is looking to replace his TV with this - ][COLOR=blue]GOODMANS_LD3255HD[/COLOR], can anyone let me know if this is a good deal or if there is a better offer available in a similar price range? as Im no expert on these new tvs.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

2 Comments

Noel

My dad is looking to replace his TV with this - … My dad is looking to replace his TV with this - ][COLOR=blue]GOODMANS_LD3255HD[/COLOR], can anyone let me know if this is a good deal or if there is a better offer available in a similar price range? as Im no expert on these new tvs.Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

You could buy a lesser brand from Aldi/Direct TV's and save around £100-£120 (search posts).....but if he's not strapped for cash then yeah it's a good deal for a known brand.

Original Poster

timbotambo

You could buy a lesser brand from Aldi/Direct TV's and save around … You could buy a lesser brand from Aldi/Direct TV's and save around £100-£120 (search posts).....but if he's not strapped for cash then yeah it's a good deal for a known brand.

Thanks for the quick reply!
    "may karma be strong and forthcoming!" :pirate:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions