HD Screen 32" 37"

HD Screen 32" 37" For use with ps3.

9 Comments

Yes a HD screen 32" or 37" is advisable for use with a PS3 or Xbox 360

37" is better

Original Poster

cicobuff;4102824

Yes a HD screen 32" or 37" is advisable for use with a PS3 or Xbox 360

Asking for prices. Looking for a good deal isnt that what I posted in?

Adam2050;4102945

Asking for prices. Looking for a good deal isnt that what I posted in?

No in fact its one of the most obscure threads ever.....you didnt ask anything!

Can you not read what you posted? If not for some reason it was "HD Screen 32" 37" For use with ps3."

Wanted? Best Price? Opinions?

Original Poster

cicobuff;4103341

No in fact its one of the most obscure threads ever.....you didnt ask … No in fact its one of the most obscure threads ever.....you didnt ask anything!Can you not read what you posted? If not for some reason it was "HD Screen 32" 37" For use with ps3."Wanted? Best Price? Opinions?

I agree a little more detail may of made this easier. :oops:

Adam2050;4103422

I agree a little more detail may of made this easier. :oops:

Size is the first to consider, what room it is going in, distance away from the unit on a stand or a wall is going to limit useful size....if a small room and it can be positioned diagonally across a rectangular corner you can maximise space.

Original Poster

its in the bedroom. middle but its going to be used at good distance sometimes for ps3 and sometimes in bed for movies. etc

Adam2050;4103581

its in the bedroom. middle but its going to be used at good distance … its in the bedroom. middle but its going to be used at good distance sometimes for ps3 and sometimes in bed for movies. etc

Whats good distance though mate? Upto 6 feet for 32" and 8 ft + for 37", for movie viewing a 37" plus is definitely recommended, but that depends on the size of your bedroom and the upscaling used, the closer you sit to the LCD particularly with SD material the more you will notice pixelation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?59
      2. Back to European satellite tv43
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      4. cheap glasses websites67

See more discussions