Groups

hd tele help please

Hiya i would like to know can you get any hd televisions that can be used as a pc monitor aswell as a tele. If so could you post any gd deals etc etc

7 Comments

There is a 19" LCD TV / monitor for £180 @ Currys

[COLOR=darkred]Exclusive UMC 19" widescreen TV - doubles up as a monitor : 180 delivered !![/COLOR]

Where : ]Currys

Use code BPPOD10 to get this price. Use code PRFREEDEL to get Free delivery. Another 3% cashback via Quidco.

http://www.currys.co.uk/images/941217_01_large.jpg

Original Poster

is the lcd tv above from currys a hd tele?

No. Theres oneI saw earlier but cant remember where. You don't give specs, i..e how big you would like it. My 32" HD TV doubles up as a monitor, but wouldn't want it on my desk!

Original Poster

hmmm its because i dont really know about the size i want, my partner just wondered if most of the teles can be used as pc monitors and from the sound of it they can

Original Poster

around 20-30" hes now telling me

As long as the HD TV has a HDMI input (which it should have) and your computer has DVI, it will work, with the correct cable of course. Most you should be able to have split views too, or TV in the corner of the panel while you use your computer and so on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261380
      2. word association Game74044574
      3. Giffgaff New goodybags33
      4. Santander - Compensation1617

See more discussions