Groups
    EXPIRED

HD TV for my Xbox 360

Banned
    Its my birthday soon, i have some of my own money aswell to put towards something - i would like a HD tele for me to play my xbox 360 on...

It would be going in my room, so it doesn't need to be anything big, but it doesn't need to be too expensive either.

LCD screen preferred - not sure about size - 15-20" or something?

Any good deals going round?

Thanks

4 Comments

samthorley

Its my birthday soon, i have some of my own money aswell to put towards … Its my birthday soon, i have some of my own money aswell to put towards something - i would like a HD tele for me to play my xbox 360 on...It would be going in my room, so it doesn't need to be anything big, but it doesn't need to be too expensive either.LCD screen preferred - not sure about size - 15-20" or something?Any good deals going round?Thanks

Dude,

If you have a decent PC monitor, you can just get a VGA adapter and play it on that. Much better than buying an HDTV that small for this purpose.

I'd agree! I just got a 19inch monitor on the cheap, and now I can read all the text in Dead Rising, it's great

Keep in mind that you'll have to get yourself seperate speakers, but some decent computer speakers will do fine with a rga to headphone adapter

Original Poster Banned

I got a laptop at the moment so not a decent pc screen...

Would it be cheaper to get a decent pc monitor then? Would it be able to do 720p?

Original Poster Banned

amazon.co.uk/Ace…1-1

Is that a good deal?

Thanks for the help...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611