Expired

HD Tv Needed As Soon As Possible

9 replies
Found 6th Dec 2007
Hi, my tv has just gone wrong. i am looking to get a 26" Hd ready Tv with freeview built in.

Let me know as i really need tv by saturday night for the boxing match.

thanks

10 Comments

Budget?, good brand or don't care?, more info please

Original Poster

barneydog

Budget?, good brand or don't care?, more info please

not a poor make , but a tv with good picture quality for my xbox 360 and ps3

Hitachi L26HR1 @ ]Richersounds for £299.99 instore

It's got 2 HDMI ports as well

OnTheBallCity

Hi, my tv has just gone wrong. i am looking to get a 26" Hd ready Tv with … Hi, my tv has just gone wrong. i am looking to get a 26" Hd ready Tv with freeview built in. Let me know as i really need tv by saturday night for the boxing match.thanks

get a 32inch instead for like £500

thelink.co.uk/hi-…tml

£478 my friend got it from the link same tv - awesome and the del came next day despite ordring at like 7pm

Original Poster

barneydog

Hitachi L26HR1 @ ]Richersounds for £299.99 instoreIt's got 2 HDMI ports … Hitachi L26HR1 @ ]Richersounds for £299.99 instoreIt's got 2 HDMI ports as well

good price are they new

OnTheBallCity

good price are they new

Yes but limited stock instore only, ring them up before you go to check they have them in.

Original Poster

barneydog

Yes but limited stock instore only, ring them up before you go to check … Yes but limited stock instore only, ring them up before you go to check they have them in.

did you buy one of them, do you think its value for money

No as I have 2 32" inch LCDs already as for good value it seems to be though my guess is that they are older models, my suggestion is to go to the shop and have a look at them if you can.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
    2. Android TV box help?33
    3. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22
    4. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11

See more discussions