Expired

HD TV Under £350 from Amazon

3 replies
Found 2nd Sep 2009
Because I have vouchers saved up, I am after a 32" HD TV from Amazon for under £350.

I have it narrowed down to a Samsung and Toshiba (both of which are in the top ten). There are actually two Tosh's I think. One is a litttle more expensive but has Resolution + (meant to upscale SD TV)

Anyway if anyone can make any personal recommendations I would be very grateful, and will of course leave rep in the morning when I check this thread

3 Comments

I'd go for a Samsung everytime, I own a 32" version, had it since just after xmas, bought it from play with a stand for £350, not only do they look better then nearly every other tv, but I found the sound on Toshers was no where near the quality of the samsungers!

Picture on mine is great (SD) & even better with the 360, which is awesome (HD)

You can't go wrong with either, if you go by looking by the reviews, just if it was me, from experience, I'd go for the slightly more expensive SAMSUNG.

(Perhaps I'm not the only one to think that, looking by top 2 in the most popular items in Televisions)

Just my two pence worth!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice mate...rep added

thearbiter65;6192977

Thanks for the advice mate...rep added

No worries, hope you enjoy ya HDTV whichever you end up choosing!

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions