Any ideas?

cheers

1. Misc
  2. XBMC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. XBMC
6 Comments

Think you need to use Enigma video switcher to put it to NTSC first.

Original Poster

Cool, thanks, my xbmc seems a bit weird, certain skins don't show text etc. was thinking about re-installing iy, is that possible?

I have Auto Installer Deluxe kicking around somewhere, that should do it shouldn't it?

dcx_badass;7555847

Yup, have 3 of ours running at 1080i, switch it to NTSC with Enigmah, … Yup, have 3 of ours running at 1080i, switch it to NTSC with Enigmah, then boot into MS dash and enable HD options, then enable HD in XBMC under Video and Appearance.

Does it make any difference? Was considering getting a lead and trying it myself but cant be arsed at the mo.

Original Poster

Have managed to use Enigmah to change to NTSC but can't boot to MS dash

Original Poster

Nevermind, think i have done it, in xbmc info it says

Video Resolution 1920x1080

Think that't 1080i right?

The menu definitely looks a LOT better, just need to stop using the network now so i can see if it works with a file.

Thanks both, rep left

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7556819

Yeah, well it's worth the £9 IMO, it's worth it just for the difference … Yeah, well it's worth the £9 IMO, it's worth it just for the difference to the interface and menus, that is an amazing difference aswell, I think videos look good anyway, well IMO it makes a difference to the videos. And DVDs look really good upscaled on our 47" LCD.

Which amp was it you bought the other week?

The sony DH800?
Post a comment
@
    Text