Groups
    EXPIRED

hdd media player

Does anybody know where I can get a HDD media player at a very low price. Have been searching all over the net & can't find anything reasonable.

7 Comments

]Maplins have a few, depending on what you are wanting and how much you want to pay.

I have a portable one with 80GB HDD that I used a couple of times before I bought a new DVD player that takes USB disks.

I have all the packaging and it's really small as it has a 2.5" HDD not the huge 3.5" HDD boxes. It also has a card reader and a one button copy feature that dumps all data from a card to the HDD, great if carrying on trips for backing up the pics.

Let me know if interested.

Original Poster

I've already got a 120g 3.5 hard drive & was hoping to use this with the Media player. On the player itself without the harddrive, I would want to spend no more then £40, if possible.

Any ideas???

I believe maplin's got some enclosures around that price. check instore.

]Sumvision 3.5" Media Centre Enclosure

E-Buyer £35.24 +P&P

Until Nov 5 there is £10 off a £30 spend via Google Checkout as long as you have'nt used the previous promotion

Nice find. good price.

Original Poster

Sumvision 3.5" Media Centre Enclosure

E-Buyer £35.24 +P&P

Until Nov 5 there is £10 off a £30 spend via Google Checkout as long as you have'nt used the previous promotion

Thats an excellent find, have checked it out and its what I was looking for. Thanks..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1721
      2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy57
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)1012
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports22

See more discussions