HDMI 2 slot malfunctioned on telly :(

Is there another slot I can use?

What do the CI, Serv U and Serv C ports do?

4 Comments

CI is common interface - its for top-up tv cards and the like.
The Serv ports sound like service ports..

But, what do you mean by malfunctioned? are you sure its not some configuration somewhere?

Original Poster

One is working for the PS3, the other seems wobbly when an hdmi lead is plugged into it, and shows no signal. I think its under warranty, would this be enough to get it fixed?

Banned

generaloneill;7766178

One is working for the PS3, the other seems wobbly when an hdmi lead is … One is working for the PS3, the other seems wobbly when an hdmi lead is plugged into it, and shows no signal. I think its under warranty, would this be enough to get it fixed?

If its not working, then get them to fix it! Seems a strange thing to ask with it still under warranty!

Yeah get em to fix it while it is under warranty as it could need a complete mother board,Also look at using HDMI cables that are flexible as some stiff ones put a lot of strain on the socket ( they arent all the same ) ,If you have to have this fixed at a later date out for warranty it will be very expensive,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions