HDMI 2.1 (5 metre length)

Posted 4th Jun 2020
Hi,

I’m trying to find a few HDMI 2.1 cables (5 metre length) and just wondering if anyone knows where I can order them from for a decent price?

The cheapest I could find them 5 metre in length is of this website:
cpc.farnell.com/unb…686

Anyone have any idea whether I could find these cheaper? Need about 5 of them to feed through to the back of the TV
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Random £9.25 delivered via Oxford company Amazon marketplace amazon.co.uk/dp/…TIA
The version numbers don't apply to cables. The new features will work on existing cables.

Are you after Ultra Speed (aka 48Gbps) cables which are the high bandwidth cables for very high resolutions introduced with HDMI 2.1?
Bruce_Dwayne04/06/2020 20:50

Not in stock at the moment but due soon. 22nd June …Not in stock at the moment but due soon. 22nd June here:novatech.co.uk/products/5m-8k-hdmi-2-1-cable-black-braid-black-metal-hood/cdlhd8k-05k.html?utm_source=affiliatewindow&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=delupe.de...and 15th June here:scan.co.uk/products/5m-xclio-hdmi-v21-braided-performance-cable-8k-60hz-48gb-s-aluminum-hood-silver£9.98 each from both suppliers.

Thanks!
EndlessWaves04/06/2020 22:02

The version numbers don't apply to cables. The new features will work on …The version numbers don't apply to cables. The new features will work on existing cables.Are you after Ultra Speed (aka 48Gbps) cables which are the high bandwidth cables for very high resolutions introduced with HDMI 2.1?

Yes. I am just future proofing as it will save me from swapping the cables as they will be hidden in the chimney breast and accessing them to change will be a bit of a pain
Post a comment
@
    Text