hdmi cable £1.65 delivered through ebay

12 replies
Found 6th Jun 2010
ot sure where i can list this so i will start in misc

£1.65 delivered for a hdmi cable seems pretty good, from a uk seller with good feedback

also there are 300+ of these

item number 350334508326

hope this helps some of you

1. Misc
  2. HDMI
  3. PS3
12 Comments

Can be bought for cheaper than this through the Amazon Marketplace - I paid about £1.50 for one a few months back.

SuperEd

yeh i paid £1.30

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8771799

Can be bought for cheaper than this through the Amazon Marketplace - I … Can be bought for cheaper than this through the Amazon Marketplace - I paid about £1.50 for one a few months back.

got a link for it?

dutch_courage;8771804

got a link for it?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…new

Poundland also sell them too, but I can't remember how much for

Original Poster

i no you can get them from poundland but chances of that are not to high, possibly the best price at the moment, just trying to help some people.... simples

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8771809

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0017RW94A/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1275820634&sr=8-1&condition=newPoundland also sell them too, but I can't remember how much for

fair enough lol :whistling::whistling::whistling::-D

Original Poster

dutch_courage;8771823

fair enough lol :whistling::whistling::whistling::-D

dutch_courage;8771813

i no you can get them from poundland but chances of that are not to high, … i no you can get them from poundland but chances of that are not to high, possibly the best price at the moment, just trying to help some people.... simples

The cables I linked to on Amazon are 1.8m - yours on eBay is only 1m.

Also at TheHut.com for less tha £2 and free delivery

£1.15 here,bought 1 of these 6 months ago still working fine

amazon.co.uk/Mic…GSB

1m is usually enough and looks neat:)

just bought one of the £1.15 leads, thanks for the link, worth that to have a spare.

Talking about hdmi leads, I bought a 20 metre one this week for the world cup barbys. A little worried about the picture quality after reading some posts on here but from SkyHD to old Panny 32" hd ready, the picture is perfect!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769390
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions