Groups
    EXPIRED

HDMI cable? Cheap but decent?

Anyone know where the best place (online or on the highstreet) to get a HDMI cable is?

Thanks

7 Comments

if you are with, or know someone that is with virgin media, phone them and ask them for one they will send it for free, i've had Three,:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lukekey;6624126

if you are with, or know someone that is with virgin media, phone them … if you are with, or know someone that is with virgin media, phone them and ask them for one they will send it for free, i've had Three,:thumbsup:

Will that work even if i don't have a V+ box? Won't they be able to tell that i don't actually need one?

i would love to say yes it will but the truth is i don't know,you could tell them you need it for internet or xbox,:thinking: do you use they're broadband? worth a try though.

Ooh I need an HDMI cable and have virgin+... anyone know why they send them out to people?

chunky;6630362

Ooh I need an HDMI cable and have virgin+... anyone know why they send … Ooh I need an HDMI cable and have virgin+... anyone know why they send them out to people?

they have hdmi ports at the back of the v+ box, you can watch all hd channels in hd without subscribing.

lukekey;6635527

they have hdmi ports at the back of the v+ box, you can watch all hd … they have hdmi ports at the back of the v+ box, you can watch all hd channels in hd without subscribing.

LOL, thanks..I knew that just don't understand why virgin will just send one out to you as they already fitted the box with one! Don't understand why they just give them away for free!? Whats in it for them? Would understand if it was because the one they fitted was faulty etc.
    I tried it earlier and it worked for me...so thanks and have some rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?59
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz78
      3. Chinese Tablets36
      4. I want some backless loafers for men78

See more discussions