Groups
    EXPIRED

HDMI cable for PS3

Anyone know were i can get one for cheap? Also does it matter if its gold plated/diamond plated whatever?

15 Comments

My husband got one from Asda for just over £9 he has been pleased with it.

and it's digital so it doesn't matter a damn what it's plated with.

I have a sealed brand new Hdmi cable with gold connectors its a V.media one so good quality can do it for £6 1st class or £6.50 delivered recorded inc paypal fees Uk address that is lol
    Regards
    J

I have a brand new sealed quality cable for £3 delivered if your interested

Here 4.98 delivered

]http//ww…983

a hdmi cable either works or it doesnt.any hdmi cable will do so the cheaper the better

SpecialK

a hdmi cable either works or it doesnt.any hdmi cable will do so the … a hdmi cable either works or it doesnt.any hdmi cable will do so the cheaper the better

That's not totally true. But generally its not an issue.

its for a ps3 connection too a 32inch tv so the cheaper the better.if it was a 60inch+ 1080p plasma i would say pay for a quality cable but its not necessary on a basic set up.

SpecialK

its for a ps3 connection too a 32inch tv so the cheaper the better.if it … its for a ps3 connection too a 32inch tv so the cheaper the better.if it was a 60inch+ 1080p plasma i would say pay for a quality cable but its not necessary on a basic set up.

Yes I summed that up in my response.

Just what you put was misleading.

A better quality cable will be more noticeable on better equipment you are correct. But poor quality cables gives the error correction hardware more work to do which is not a good thing as its having to in affect guess at what information is missing.

So what you are looking for in a cable is value for money and not cheapness.

Original Poster

ok will the quality of the 32" matter too?

Ordered the one gavin said.
    well i ordered it at 3:08PM today and was dispatched the same day.
    Should get it tomorrow.

Civic EG6

ok will the quality of the 32" matter too?

with a 32inch tv just buy the cheapest you can get.i have a 40inch tv and i paid £2.99 for my hdmi cable and it looks fantastic

Original Poster

ive already had the 32" for about a year, its a sony so i think it should be decent at least

SpecialK

with a 32inch tv just buy the cheapest you can get.i have a 40inch tv and … with a 32inch tv just buy the cheapest you can get.i have a 40inch tv and i paid £2.99 for my hdmi cable and it looks fantastic

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911
      2. Recommend a free reminder app46
      3. which site is best to buy Xiaomi?67
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports11

See more discussions