Groups
    EXPIRED

HDMI Cable - Instore Deals?

I am after a HDMI to HDMI cable for connecting my PS3 to Dell S2409W Full HD Monitor ( hotukdeals.com/ite…nch ). Newbie to HDMI & PS3... I have found some HOTT deals at eBuyer.com but I don't really want to wait that long to get it delivered... any recommendation of instore deals? Lidl, Woolsworth, Currys, PC World?

Also, do I need any additional cables for audio? Would the HDMI cable do the needed?

Help please! :-)

4 Comments

just spotted one in aldi iirc it was £4.99

I ordered one Sunday from Ebuyer and it arrived Tuesday - i.e Posted Monday Arrived Tuesday - Just had the Free Super Saver delivery option - Had 3 from them now and all work well. Went for the £2.99 1.5m Gold Plated one.

Original Poster

May be I should get from Lidl and wait for the eBuyer.com to be delivered.. and return back the Lidl? I sound stupid.. should I do it? lol!

Ebuyer 2m ones are £2.99 delivered and they arrive within 48hrs (i had one come next day last time i ordered one).. you can't really beat that and the cables aren't half bad..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions