Groups
    EXPIRED

HDMI Cables - good place to buy (cheap/good quality)

Any suggestions on where i should buy my HDMI cables, or are they really all much of a muchness and similar prices everywhere?

Cheers

7 Comments

bought philips from asda at £9.99 each for my husband and it works well no complaints so far

[url]www.hdcable.co.uk[/url]

Bought 3 cables from them all very good quality, reasonable prices

Poundland.
    £1 :thumbsup:

aldi £4.99 for gold-plated

does poundland really have them? mine doesn't

wolf359;4134628

aldi £4.99 for gold-plateddoes poundland really have them? mine doesn't

Someone has mentioned in the past you get them in there for a quid. :thumbsup:

it probably wont last
    as it will keep falling out

Cant point you straight in the direction of one just now, but whatever you do, certainly don`t go spending a fortune. I have a couple of £40 ones I was lucky to source through work ;-) and a £7 one I got off Amazon a while back and a £4.99 one from Sainsburys and they make no difference at all.

Search on here and I`m sure there was a hotdeal for Tesco doing some for around £2 mark if I remember correctly.

Have a look on Amazon, or pop down to your local Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys and you should be able to get one in the region of £5.

Infact - Just remembered. This would be one of my choices at present since it comes with free delivery and possible Quidco & RAC 5% Discount code to use maybe.
    ]http//ww…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions