Posted 11th Dec 2021 (Posted 15 h, 43 m ago)
Hello, I have no idea why but a HDMI label is stuck in the screen and won’t go away.
I have no idea how to remove it. I heard pressing “I” on the remote works, but the issue is that I don’t have the remote anymore. This is a TV that I used long long ago but I decided to start using it again in my bedroom just for watching movies/YouTube.

anyone know what I can do with just the buttons on the TV? (I have the STR, F, Volume up and down and TV/AV buttons
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
7 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Go on panasonics website & enter your model number & read the instructions?
  2. Avatar
    Depends on how old the TV is, there may be a remote control app for it, else see if you can buy a replacement remote control from eBay, or a universal one.
  3. Avatar
    Switch it on and off again, remove the hdmi and put back in again. It won't stay, it's probably just bugged temporarily.
    Edited by: "Frankie77" 14 h, 42 m ago
  4. Avatar
    5 second google resulted in numerous people asking this question and its to do with the input label settings.

Maybe this link will help but you need the remote or at leat be able to get in to the setting menu.

eng-ca.faq.panasonic.com/app…er.
  5. Avatar
    Just use the old skool SCART input, then the HDMI label disappears

AndyRoyd 1, Panachronic 0.
  6. Avatar
    AndyRoyd12/12/2021 00:36

Just use the old skool SCART input, then the HDMI label disappears Just use the old skool SCART input, then the HDMI label disappears AndyRoyd 1, Panachronic 0.

Then AV/SCART appears!

I know, I know, then use the HDMI and the AV/SCART will disappear. But then....
  7. Avatar
    JonDacasco12/12/2021 00:49

Then AV/SCART appears! I know, I know, then use the HDMI and the AV/SCART …Then AV/SCART appears! I know, I know, then use the HDMI and the AV/SCART will disappear. But then....

Just stick some black tape over the logo
Post a comment
Top Merchants