Groups

HDMI Switch

I'm looking at getting a hdmi splitter as my current 4k tv only had 2 ports.

does anyone have any advice what I should be looking for?

I want to connect ps4, xbox 1, sky box to my TV which auto switches when turn3d on (make it easy for the wife lol).

Do i also need to purchase a 4k hdmi switch too?

thanks for your help in advance

3 Comments

Not sure if you need 4k, but i would avoid the cheap ebay ones, i had 2 & both packed up & didn't switch all the time.
    I bought a Neet one from Amazon in the end & it's been no problem.

If I were you I'd get a 4k compatible Av Receiver, you don't sound short of a few quid with the tech you have and it'll be a good invetment. Receivers normally come with 3-6 hdmi ports

Toon_army

If I were you I'd get a 4k compatible Av Receiver, you don't sound short … If I were you I'd get a 4k compatible Av Receiver, you don't sound short of a few quid with the tech you have and it'll be a good invetment. Receivers normally come with 3-6 hdmi ports

This. Love my AV receiver
    Edited by: "delusion" 30th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions