HDMI Switch Recommendations

Posted 5th Oct
Hi all.

I’m going out of my mind trying to find an hdmi Switch thar works on my Samsung TV ( UE65NU7500 ). I’ve now tried three different devices, none worked.

After a quick bit of Google-Fu, seems it’s a common issue with newer Samsung televisions.

Have any of you successfully set one up? I’m looking for 4k/60. All help greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
eripmav05/10/2019 23:04

I bought the one below, didn’t w …I bought the one below, didn’t work.https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MV8BBS2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_qnrMDbWJTEF85

Presuming you aren’t using ancient non HDMI 2.0 cables?

I'm not familiar with your TV either but a lot of TVs will only support 4K 60hz on one of the built in HDMi ports, I’m presuming you are connected to this one? (if this applies)
I’m using HDMI cables that shipped with my XOX/PS4 Pro/Switch and V6.

All three ports support 4k/60hz.
eripmav05/10/2019 23:12

I’m using HDMI cables that shipped with my XOX/PS4 Pro/Switch and V6. All t …I’m using HDMI cables that shipped with my XOX/PS4 Pro/Switch and V6. All three ports support 4k/60hz.

Got to be the switch then. Grab one of them that I linked above. You can return within 30 days if it doesn’t work but I’m pretty sure it will work fine (I’ve used them in many setups and they are top drawer products
Apocc05/10/2019 23:14

Got to be the switch then. Grab one of them that I linked above. You can …Got to be the switch then. Grab one of them that I linked above. You can return within 30 days if it doesn’t work but I’m pretty sure it will work fine (I’ve used them in many setups and they are top drawer products

I’ve tried three different devices so far, all supporting the spec I want. But none worked.

I’m hoping someone on here has had the same experience, as judging from a few places online , this is quite a common issue with Samsung television sets. I really don’t want to put down £70ish quid, only to have to return the thing again. Appreciate the help, thus far.
I can’t find your TV. Is that model number correct
Apocc05/10/2019 23:23

I can’t find your TV. Is that model number correct

Sorry, just noticed I’d spammed a 9. It should’ve been UE65NU7500.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants