Groups
    EXPIRED

HDMI xbox 360 cable?

Hey, how much would a HDMI cable be to connect xbox to a HD tv?

not quite sure what they look like i think i heard 5 quid the other day? there 20 quid in my local store LOL.

anyway yeah please any links ? and make sure for me it works to connect xbox to hd tv

thanks.

7 Comments

You can get them for about £5 or £6 from ebay or amazon marketplace. I think aldi were doing some at £2 a couple of months ago but they'll be long gone by now...

HDMI is a standard cable (like scart) so you don't need to get one unique for an Xbox

there is a cracking deal on page 1 or 2 of the main site with a dhmi cable for around £2-3.

I bought one off Amazon the other day for £0.01. It was actually a bit of a con because delivery was £4.50, but still, for £4.51 I got a shielded premium HDMI cable with gold plated connectors which works great with my 360 and Samsung HDTV. Here's the link for it: -

amazon.co.uk/gp/…523

Original Poster

Sigmatic

I bought one off Amazon the other day for £0.01. It was actually a bit of … I bought one off Amazon the other day for £0.01. It was actually a bit of a con because delivery was £4.50, but still, for £4.51 I got a shielded premium HDMI cable with gold plated connectors which works great with my 360 and Samsung HDTV. Here's the link for it: -http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000119523

thanks alot mate rep added to all of you.

ive got one brand new sealed gold connectors etc branded hannastar full 1080p can post it to you 1st class £5.50 inc paypal fees if that helps

do you need one of these to connect to a hd tv?

Yes m8 as long as the other device has a hdmi connection as well ie ps3 or HD dvd player v+ virgin media cable box etc
    Regards

J
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46
      2. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions