Groups

hdnl contact

Banned
    Does anyone have a hdnl contact number quite urgent I can't find one rep givenx

11 Comments

0870 1545400.

tinkerbell28;6197233

Ta just had a £700 camera delivered one problem not to me or the … Ta just had a £700 camera delivered one problem not to me or the neighbours and no card left:|

Well if its not to you why did you open it! lol

Maybe driver signed for it and left it outside somewhere 'safe' ?

where is safe for £700 camera the idiots in courier vans have no brains...

i have heard of them putting stuff in bins, lobbing over the back yard etc

i find they never bloody knock on the door (city link mostly)

tinkerbell28;6197289

No I mean I was waiting for a camera to be delivered, it says delivered … No I mean I was waiting for a camera to be delivered, it says delivered and signed for, but not by me or my neighbours and I have had no card left through the door.

Ah so you haven't had it delivered just the online tracking says you have.:thumbsup:

faevilangel;6197325

where is safe for £700 camera the idiots in courier vans have no … where is safe for £700 camera the idiots in courier vans have no brains...i have heard of them putting stuff in bins, lobbing over the back yard etci find they never bloody knock on the door (city link mostly)

Yes I dread it when it says the carrier is city link!

The HDN guy in our area is spot on though.

Royal Mail are good but as I live 1 min from the depot I'm always first on the list so get woke up when they deliver!:x

nicked by the driver :whistling:

city link are awful .... hdnl are just as bad

dhl are useless (lost a huge pc)

RM are slow but always gets here

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2607/3727297262_68db5faaed.jpg

tinkerbell28;6197409

I'd like to remain optimistic at this stage I am hoping it's just an … I'd like to remain optimistic at this stage I am hoping it's just an oversight, will soon find out when I go around the close in a bit to ask if anyone has it, they are all honest around here, so if it's at someones house I will get it, but it's deffo not next door.

dont forget to say cheeeeeeeeeeese:thumbsup:

you already did :x

tinkerbell28;6197314

No, as you can't access my back garden, not even reach the fence,

its not unheard of for them just to lob a parcel over a fence/gate:x Happened to an old neighbour and landed in the pond, I'd have liked to see the drivers face when he heard the splash!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions