Groups
    EXPIRED

Hdtv

Looking for a new TV looking at 26" and 32" at mo depending on price just wondering if anyone knows any good deals for the following TV "Panasonic Tx26lxd60" anything else taken onboard too :thumbsup:

5 Comments

That particular model you have shown us is about £630 @ ][COLOR=blue]Savastore[/COLOR] (plus delivery). That's not a bad price. It's a very nice TV, I think panasonic are a very good brand.

Original Poster

woooooah ure quick! Thanq seems a very good price!

They are a reliable merchant as well. Sometimes a slightly cheaper price can come up, but if it's a site I've never even heard of, I wouldn't bother. Don't buy it right away though - someone else may find it cheaper!

Original Poster

Im still umming and arrring about it, but on that site it seems to have some really good prices. 32" tvs going for not much more that one above

If you want a 32" check out the thead on the Samsung in Hot Deals forum. I'm not sure if the bargain is still going but it was from Freemans.

Here's the thread: beta.hotukdeals.com/for…661

You'll have to read the last posts though as it seems Freemans are not necessarily honouring the 20% or 25% discount code on this tv anymore.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would710
      2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355

See more discussions