Groups
    EXPIRED

HDTV & Home Cinema System

Help!

I recently spotted this deal hotukdeals.com/ite…av/ on the dixons and comet website and then on here, but obviously I've missed the boat by some way with that.

I'm just after something similar, preferbly with a 32 or 37 inch tele and upscaling DVD player. Looking to pay upto £500.

3 Comments

Hi,

I bought a Sharp 37" LCD LC37D65E and a Bluray player BDHP21H from Comet on the 23rd for £587.21.

I need a bigger tele myself, so if this is something you are looking for and collect from leicester then let me know and we can work some price out. This seems to have dropped in price to 549.99 now but hard to get hold of them. I will include receipts and is only a week old. comes with everything as new, I havent even taken the protective plastics off yet.

Let me know if interested otherwise I will list this in a new thread. I could take it back to the shop and return it but there is a charge as its been opened. therefore if someone on here wants to benifit then its available.

Original Poster

I'm after something brand new in all honesty, but thanks for the offer.

Any one else any thoughts?

You can still get the package but, you'll just end up paying a little more as that was a cracking deal. £470 is what I can get without trying too hard (I havent scoured every shop!)

TV here

amazon.co.uk/exe…OLE

Surround system here

richersounds.com/sho…260
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions