HDTVs Will Get Stupid Cheap Next Month

MIght be worth waiting to buy a HDTV:

gizmodo.com/385…nth

15 Comments

Original Poster

and here is the clickable link (how do you put this in the original post)??

]http//gi…nth

you cant put it in the op

only sony Tvs, and they were sh1te anyway

brb playing gta on my Pinoneer

black gerbil1;2003669

only sony Tvs, and they were sh1te anyway :(brb playing gta on my Pinoneer

lol, You need to put a counter for how many comments you have made with gta in them:-D

Must admit, i'm surprised at this. Ok, England didn't qualify for Euro 2008, but given it's a large football event i figured they're might have been a sneaky price rise.

I thought there might be price drops due to the olympics as well.

poor little england will probably only see a price reduction months after everyone else

I like Sony TVs.

Can everyone stop mentioning GTA. I'm THIS close to ordering a PS3 and GTA and if I do that my gf WILL murder me. To death.

black gerbil1;2003669

only sony Tvs, and they were sh1te anyway :(brb playing gta on my Pinoneer

Each to their own but I have a Sony X3000 and it isn't sh1te!

It does everything I want it to and very well too.
Oh, I'm playing gta on my Sony!

I think you'll find other manufacturers will be dropping their prices also as all the manufacturers are selling at inflated prices as the costs go down sharply after less than a couple of months!

[email protected];2003824

I like Sony TVs.Can everyone stop mentioning GTA. I'm THIS close to … I like Sony TVs.Can everyone stop mentioning GTA. I'm THIS close to ordering a PS3 and GTA and if I do that my gf WILL murder me. To death.

As opposed to nearly dead ???

[email protected];2003824

I like Sony TVs.Can everyone stop mentioning GTA. I'm THIS close to … I like Sony TVs.Can everyone stop mentioning GTA. I'm THIS close to ordering a PS3 and GTA and if I do that my gf WILL murder me. To death.

My crystal ball tells me there'll be a murder some time over the Bank Holiday Weekend, there are reports that it was linked to events happening in Liberty City...

Banned

its posted on the internet so must be true ;-)

Banned

csiman;2004054

its posted on the internet so must be true ;-)

haha!! love it!

I'm not going to buy a new TV till I get my new house.. so that'll be in about 18months... hope OLED tvs (sony is in the forefront i think) become affordable!

Banned

Is the OP really dandoc in disguise? :-D

I'm still awaiting the sub £200 ps3 deal that was due in february ;-)

thehitman;2003860

My crystal ball tells me there'll be a murder some time over the Bank … My crystal ball tells me there'll be a murder some time over the Bank Holiday Weekend, there are reports that it was linked to events happening in Liberty City...

Already they have tried to link one mugging and one stabbing to GTA. The stabbing was borderline as it took place in or around the queue for GTA but the mugging was just bad luck as I think someone was just in the wrong place with a blockbuster bag.

I'm playing GTA on a Sony 40v3000 that I got for £677 a few weeks back, if the prices drop even more I will be upset as my 28 day pricematch period will have expired. :roll:

And the bloke who says his girlfriend won't like him playing GTA..........you know you want to..........go on...........all the cool kids are doing it. :evil:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions