HDUK...Come Dine With Me

Who from the HDUK community would you choose as your guests/dining partners??

42 Comments

C32 (For laughs)
Deek (everybody needs a dishwasher! )
Paddy-o (Eyecandy, even better if it was his brother!)
Jfk (to bully)
......would be a right sching ding

The 4 best lookin ladies :lol:

Jumping Phil
Chesso
CW9562
Kaits
Marina

jfk
the gerbil
sassie
clarity (to keep the peace)
vibe
now there would be a night to remember

What's HDUK ? :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;6959813

C32 (For laughs)Deek (everybody needs a dishwasher! )Paddy-o … C32 (For laughs)Deek (everybody needs a dishwasher! )Paddy-o (Eyecandy, even better if it was his brother!)Jfk (to bully)......would be a right sching ding

I was gonna put you, but seeing as you missed me off your list I wont bother :whistling:

Chesso
D_C
Sy
Moo

what a combination

kyalion;6959910

What's HDUK ? :w00t:

+1 :?

CW9562
Danny09
Marina
DMH77

micoo;6959836

The 4 best lookin ladies :lol:

ladies?????? :-D Are there that many?:-D

bitseylango;6959919

I was gonna put you, but seeing as you missed me off your list I wont … I was gonna put you, but seeing as you missed me off your list I wont bother :whistling:ChessoD_CSyMoowhat a combination

Thats coz you would already be there, with your titty tassles on and doing the mamba in the garden for entertainment purposes!!

Lulu'sMammy;6959952

Thats coz you would already be there, with your titty tassles on and … Thats coz you would already be there, with your titty tassles on and doing the mamba in the garden for entertainment purposes!!

you have heard about my previous dinner partys then? :oops:

bitseylango;6959956

you have heard about my previous dinner partys then? :oops:

No, i can just guess! This time can you please wear some knickers, due to kebab being the main course

Lulu'sMammy;6959969

No, i can just guess! This time can you please wear some knickers, due to … No, i can just guess! This time can you please wear some knickers, due to kebab being the main course

LMFAO!!!! :w00t:

Baffledsalmon
Moo
Choc
Donnaraine

bitseylango;6959990

LMFAO!!!! :w00t:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry, but I just can't stop myself pointing it out: HUKD not HDUK!!
I'd have a huge castleful with everyone from Suze's Calendar thread and from Quizzy's pic thread and from the Photo thread and the daily Quiz thread - huge trestle tables and ladies move on with each course.
Plus the big guys - Shengis & Sy (double as bouncers) and the laugh-a minute ladies - Moo, Bits, LLM, Hannah.
Sassie to keep order.
Magic Beans to always have a witty remark.Any other pregnant ladies as long as they don't get 'all hormonal'.;-)
A few cool mods (Andy,Emma, JB & Sigma, especially Sigma) to give them a taste of life outside t'net.
Rappy to scuttle round.
All the pet lovers and a few select dogs, especially John and the puppy.
All the ones who are really good community members, like everyone from the Pumpkins thread.
guv who I have to stalk anyway.
Naughty ones with a 'heart of gold (cue vomiting) - MM, dog cop, boothy.
Holly 100 to organise it.
Shibi din in case someone drops an apostrophe.
And everyone else who wants to come.
I think that's everyone isn't it? :-D

Good job i'm on there Chezza! There would of been smacked ass's all round if i wasn't!!

chesso;6960030

I think that's everyone isn't it? :-D

I hope you have enough chairs Chesso! :-D

Lulu'sMammy;6960049

Good job i'm on there Chezza! There would of been smacked ass's all round … Good job i'm on there Chezza! There would of been smacked ass's all round if i wasn't!!

I bore that in mind!

bitseylango;6960062

I hope you have enough chairs Chesso! :-D

Might be but I guess some could share. ;-)

Gosh if Bitseys going, you better put a plastic cover on the chair, for the snail trails over the sight of me!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lulu'sMammy;6960091

Gosh if Bitseys going, you better put a plastic cover on the chair, for … Gosh if Bitseys going, you better put a plastic cover on the chair, for the snail trails over the sight of me!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Disinfectant hand wipes handed out at the door.

dcx_badass;6960025

And yeah wtf is HDUK?

+++

I dont get how people can get it wrong?

THEY TYPE THE BLOODY SITE IN THE BLOODY ADDRESS BAR

hehe, i'd love to do come dine with me, would be soo much fun!

chesso;6960030

Sorry, but I just can't stop myself pointing it out: HUKD not HDUK!!I'd … Sorry, but I just can't stop myself pointing it out: HUKD not HDUK!!I'd have a huge castleful with everyone from Suze's Calendar thread and from Quizzy's pic thread and from the Photo thread and the daily Quiz thread - huge trestle tables and ladies move on with each course. Plus the big guys - Shengis & Sy (double as bouncers) and the laugh-a minute ladies - Moo, Bits, LLM, Hannah. Sassie to keep order.Magic Beans to always have a witty remark.Any other pregnant ladies as long as they don't get 'all hormonal'.;-)A few cool mods (Andy,Emma, JB & Sigma, especially Sigma) to give them a taste of life outside t'net. Rappy to scuttle round.All the pet lovers and a few select dogs, especially John and the puppy. All the ones who are really good community members, like everyone from the Pumpkins thread.guv who I have to stalk anyway.Naughty ones with a 'heart of gold (cue vomiting) - MM, dog cop, boothy.Holly 100 to organise it. Shibi din in case someone drops an apostrophe.And everyone else who wants to come. I think that's everyone isn't it? :-D

do i scuttle?

t0mm;6960218

+++I dont get how people can get it wrong?THEY TYPE THE BLOODY SITE IN … +++I dont get how people can get it wrong?THEY TYPE THE BLOODY SITE IN THE BLOODY ADDRESS BAR

i dont, i have it in my favourites

Original Poster

t0mm;6960218

+++I dont get how people can get it wrong?THEY TYPE THE BLOODY SITE IN … +++I dont get how people can get it wrong?THEY TYPE THE BLOODY SITE IN THE BLOODY ADDRESS BAR

Well consider me properly chastised for the HKUD, UDKH, KUDH what's this site called again?? Everyone loves a smartarse ;-) seems even google is confused

Lulu'sMammy;6959813

C32 (For laughs)Deek (everybody needs a dishwasher! )Paddy-o … C32 (For laughs)Deek (everybody needs a dishwasher! )Paddy-o (Eyecandy, even better if it was his brother!)Jfk (to bully)......would be a right sching ding

Thanks Love

weepapa;6960676

Well consider me properly chastised for the HKUD, UDKH, KUDH what's this … Well consider me properly chastised for the HKUD, UDKH, KUDH what's this site called again?? Everyone loves a smartarse ;-) seems even google is confused

Its KUHD

weepapa;6960676

Well consider me properly chastised for the HKUD, UDKH, KUDH what's this … Well consider me properly chastised for the HKUD, UDKH, KUDH what's this site called again?? Everyone loves a smartarse ;-) seems even google is confused

Or someone who actually knows how to properly abbreviate the website:thumbsup:

Bully;6960692

Thanks Love:p

bully your avatar scares me, lol:?

my wife

missp27;6960706

bully your avatar scares me, lol:?

Dont be scared...i have lovely soft hands :-D

Bully;6960794

Have you got long fingers>?

raptorcigs;6960619

do i scuttle?

After half a tankard of mead, I think you do! ;-)

Bully;6960794

:P do your soft hands look scary also, lol

chesso;6961008

After half a tankard of mead, I think you do! ;-)

:oops:

[SIZE=6]I LUB YOU:-D[/SIZE]

i love that show :-D

im a good cook if you like spicy food

would invite Darren, Katis, Smeagol and cwis

Lulu'sMammy;6960843

Have you got long fingers>?

very long :whistling:

I'd like to look in LLM's drawers.

9/10 for chesso's rather large banquet !

chesso;6960030

Sorry, but I just can't stop myself pointing it out: HUKD not HDUK!!I'd … Sorry, but I just can't stop myself pointing it out: HUKD not HDUK!!I'd have a huge castleful with everyone from Suze's Calendar thread and from Quizzy's pic thread and from the Photo thread and the daily Quiz thread - huge trestle tables and ladies move on with each course. Plus the big guys - Shengis & Sy (double as bouncers) and the laugh-a minute ladies - Moo, Bits, LLM, Hannah. Sassie to keep order.Magic Beans to always have a witty remark.Any other pregnant ladies as long as they don't get 'all hormonal'.;-) A few cool mods (Andy,Emma, JB & Sigma, especially Sigma) to give them a taste of life outside t'net. Rappy to scuttle round.All the pet lovers and a few select dogs, especially John and the puppy. All the ones who are really good community members, like everyone from the Pumpkins thread.guv who I have to stalk anyway.Naughty ones with a 'heart of gold (cue vomiting) - MM, dog cop, boothy.Holly 100 to organise it. Shibi din in case someone drops an apostrophe.And everyone else who wants to come. I think that's everyone isn't it? :-D

Awww u've made my day :-D Thanks hun :friends: xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"1928
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17376131
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763876
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963002

See more discussions