Groups
    EXPIRED

HDUKer of the Year

This site is a community and wouldn't work without the imput, help and advice from its members. I don't read as many threads as some others but its clear that there are some members whose imput is worth a special mention.

I guess I'd like to take this opportunity to thank some of them.

[* Aggy and Edi for all those wonderful comps.

[* Dino for his never-ending crusade to prevent scamming

[* Charlie32 for his unique personality and unquestionably best use of bold!

[* Sadiebabes for "Christmassing" nearly everyones avatars

[* Ultimo for his consistent help in the Deals Wanted forum

[* RFM for all his game deals

[* The mods for modding....

But if I had to nominate one individual to be HDUKer of the year it would probably be Amibees who consistently posted great deal after great deal and should probably be renamed "DealMachine".

So thanks Amibees and thanks to all the others that make this site so entertaining and addictive.

45 Comments

[LIST]
    [*]harvie for being the sexiest guy on HUKD:-D
    [/LIST]

Banned

I couldnt possibly name just one, or two, or three, i think each and every member makes this site what it is, so merry christmas one and all:santa:

harvie316

[LIST][*]harvie for being the sexiest guy on HUKD:-D [/LIST]

:w00t: can't coment as dont know what you look like

and nice idea gari:thumbsup:

and merry christmas and happy new year to you all. xxx

all

I agree with all the above Gari! :thumbsup:

...And since it seems to be developing into a Xmas wishes thread..

[SIZE="4"]A Very [COLOR="Red"]Merry Xmas[/COLOR] to All at HUKD[/SIZE]:santa:

Rockhound

I agree with all the above Gari! :thumbsup: ...And since it seems to be … I agree with all the above Gari! :thumbsup: ...And since it seems to be developing into a Xmas wishes thread..[SIZE="4"]A Very [COLOR="Red"]Merry Xmas[/COLOR] to All at HUKD[/SIZE]:santa:

after just reading back my thread, yes it does, oooops sorry :santa:

Awww I feel so special :lol: And guess what.... Rep left for being a [SIZE="7"]sweetie!![/SIZE]

:giggle:

Happy Christmas everyone xx

Oh & thank you to all of the other lovely members You're a great bunch :-D xx

I have been coming to HDUK since Christmas 2005 but never signed up as I was more of a MSE girl:whistling: . Over the past year though the community has just been so amazing that I couldn't resist it any longer!! Since I have joined I have had so much fun and saved/spent so much money!!:thinking:

Thank you for bothering to switch on your pc and post whenever you see something that could save us money. I really appreciate it. Thank you for always having sarcasm and good humour to make me feel great after a hard day.

[SIZE="5"]Merry Christmas Everyone :santa: [/SIZE]

Mel (who couldn't name certain people that would be unfair haha)xx

Admin

Happy Christmas Everyone!!!

Banned

gari189

This site is a community and wouldn't work without the imput, help and … This site is a community and wouldn't work without the imput, help and advice from its members. I don't read as many threads as some others but its clear that there are some members whose imput is worth a special mention.I guess I'd like to take this opportunity to thank some of them.[LIST][*]Aggy and Edi for all those wonderful comps.[*]Dino for his never-ending crusade to prevent scamming[*]Charlie32 for his unique personality and unquestionably best use of bold![*]Sadiebabes for "Christmassing" nearly everyones avatars[*]Ultimo for his consistent help in the Deals Wanted forum[*]RFM for all his game deals[*]The mods for modding....[/LIST]But if I had to nominate one individual to be HDUKer of the year it would probably be Amibees who consistently posted great deal after great deal and should probably be renamed "DealMachine".So thanks Amibees and thanks to all the others that make this site so entertaining and addictive.

input*

Admin

Proximo

input*

:lol:
    *HUKD, not HDUK

I agree with OP, thanks to you lot.

I'd also like to mention Johnmc17, whos helped me and others a lot with knowledge in technology.

A worthy member.

Merry Xmas all

Banned

[LIST]
    [*]Dino for his never-ending crusade to prevent scamming[/LIST]
    shame really.... but as the expression goes all good things come to those who help...................> " there is the door dino close it on your way out":x

Dino can be a major pain so NO way is it him, he sometimes attacks people on the FS board just as he thinks he knows everything.

I never entered a single comp on here, nor bought any games so thats some others out.

Sassie just seems a regular hduk'r and I dont have an avatar, but so far as shes the person I see most on here I would go for her

[LIST]
    [*]t0mm for being the most bullied by sadiebabes.
    [/LIST]

Too many nice people to mention

Banned

Thanks to the OP for the mention, its a nice thought to be recognised for my efforts.

I thought it might have been Ultimo for giving everyone a pub to get pis*ed up in though :w00t:

Oh and Merry Xmas everyone. Some great people here, love to you all

sadie babes as she was first person to give me rep. OH YEAH. lol

sadiebabes always has something nice to say:santa:

sassie

I couldnt possibly name just one, or two, or three, i think each and … I couldnt possibly name just one, or two, or three, i think each and every member makes this site what it is, so merry christmas one and all:santa:

I can't put it better than the above really but a special mention has to go to Dino and A Scottish Bloke, they both know why :thumbsup:

Seasons Greetings to all :santa:

Lol @ Mclovin :lol:

Awwww @ Train Driver xx

Train Driver

sadiebabes always has something nice to say:santa:

Don't ya mean 'sadiebabes always has something to say'? :lol:

HUKD'er of the year....that has to be Loupomm :-D Why, caus ' I said so! !

I'm a nice girl birdy :-(

Jdeal for keeping me calm the night I thought I was going to be flooded. He stayed up and kept me company all night while I waited for the river levels to peak.

JD's fantastic... I wanna go & live with him in post count snob land

Christmasshopper

Jdeal for keeping me calm the night I thought I was going to be flooded. … Jdeal for keeping me calm the night I thought I was going to be flooded. He stayed up and kept me company all night while I waited for the river levels to peak.

Christmas shopper, you have been amazing too. Thank you.

sadiebabes

I'm a nice girl birdy :-(

I know you are I meant you are always saying things! :roll:

As no one has mentioned me,I thought I would !!!!. :lol:

Seriously,Happy Christmas everyone.:santa:

There are so many top guys on here,The help and pointers Ive had from so many people over the last year has been amazing.:thumbsup:

JB's always fantastically helpful & lovely

Rockhound, Ult, sadiebabes, jennybubbles too mention a few......:)

ooh almost forgot TheSaint

Merry Christmas to you all, cannot single anyone out, all lovely! :santa:

single out in this diverse world! Shame on you ! LOL
    Merry Christmas everyone,
    may it be filled with love,joy and happiness and good health.
    xxxx

Dont forget about MikeT for posting up soo many bargain Dell deals at 5 in the morning, that has lead to so many people purchasing a Dell laptop/desktop

well I'd have to say NatD for getting me the foofs presale code. As juniorb arrived earlier this year, it was a very rare night out!

Cheers Natd
    (and big hugs to all my other HUKD friends)

Merry Xmas to all, especially those i've got on the t*ts of the last year............i'll be even worse next. :-D

Dandoc and Harvie316 make me laugh the most. I like to think Harvie means it- but am not always sure! His posted reply to 'who is hukd?' the other day still has me laughing now. What was it again Harv?

We've had Children In Need, Comic Relief and countless others.

Could we now spare anything for the regular Xmas Charity case............

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_04/CliffDM2810_468x451.jpg

This gives me an idea to do an award type thing...

Different catergories such as

Most sarcastic?
    Most annoying?

Etc..Etc..Then people send their nominations in before vote?

Just an idea - Views?

gari189

Aggy and Edi for all those wonderful comps.

:oops:

OMG If I'd know I'd of written a speech. Its a pleasure just to be nominated.
    *sob*
    I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible
    *sob*
    My Mum and Dad, I LOVE YOU MA
    *sob*
    The director, and the producers who gave me this wonderful opportunity
    *sob*
    (music starts to play)
    *sob*
    to all the people behind the scenes who makes it possible
    *sob*
    (two big guys start to drag me away from the mike)
    and to you the [SIZE="2"]public, because[/SIZE][SIZE="1"] without you there...[/SIZE]

manzi

Dont forget about MikeT for posting up soo many bargain Dell deals at 5 … Dont forget about MikeT for posting up soo many bargain Dell deals at 5 in the morning, that has lead to so many people purchasing a Dell laptop/desktop

So many people buying a dell isn't necessarily a positive thing haha

Wow, thank you everyone. I hope you are all having a great Xmas:gift::santa::, 2008 looms and i hope we all can find those special deals for another year, post them here and bring a smile to many deal hunters :)- either through saving £ and/or by the many amusing threads that get going on this forum made up by a fantastic community of people - YOU ALL!! (Sorry if that sounded like the Queen's speech!):w00t:. Anyone who posts a deal on this site that helps is a hero to me! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767228
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.11
      3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)40107
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047102

See more discussions