Groups

he he he gurss what in donkey assed

Banned
    bet ypu dont kno whete i been

12 Comments

Banned

SInging Christmas carols to the sick and needy?

With the odd swear word thrown in for good measure.

have you been to the broken keyboard annual christmas bash, and won a keyboard in the raffle?

edit:- Whilst not drinking of course :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

i thinl this goneanna be another them postsx werher i wish ise worn me edraws:w00 but maemalade on taost is goodt:

Banned

Is this the latest version of 'Pin the tail on the Donkey'? I must say 'Guess what's in the Donkey Ass' sounds much less child friendly.

hmmm..perhaps due to the lack of sight a blindfold is not required in this game...

Simply a touch type game?

Original Poster Banned

wekk ther s alot of threads , me thinns its time to sleeeeep:-D:santa:

bazzaric;1374113

have you been to the broken keyboard annual christmas bash, and won a … have you been to the broken keyboard annual christmas bash, and won a keyboard in the raffle?edit:- Whilst not drinking of course :whistling:

I would guess correct, apart from the not drinking wine bit! :santa: Sleep Well Sassie!

Original Poster Banned

yunie yuk i dnt drink woen, any chance id a kiss under the misstleto paul, adnd that really is really trienig hard:w00t:

Huh? :?

Banned

It's speak German the best you can night, good attempt dunno.

Also vielen Dank, JDeal

JDeal;1374118

Is this the latest version of 'Pin the tail on the Donkey'? I must say … Is this the latest version of 'Pin the tail on the Donkey'? I must say 'Guess what's in the Donkey Ass' sounds much less child friendly.

PMSL :lol: :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      2. Spotify Family Premium share512
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914
      4. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals34

See more discussions