He was full of it tonight....

Found 30th JunEdited by:"Robert_Paulson"
2972815.jpg
Other than the obvious delusions, I don't see why doing this is necessary.

Not sure why he thinks he looks cool when practically everyone is laughing at him.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I don't even know who he is so if he thinks he is impressing me, he is sadly mistaken. It looks like he is wearing a nappy
Still better than Messi!
Nob
45 Comments
Still better than Messi!
It's a joke, don't know why he even bothers wearing them!
loser
If he needs to do that to strike a ball how he does he can do what the hell he wants when he wants! It’s better than continually putting your head in your hands , oh no I can’t handle the pressure! I’m used to being served everything on a plate!
tempt5 m ago

loser

Coming from somebody making comments on HUKD on a Saturday night!
deleted1315437
Thought you were talking about your husband when I read the title
I don't even know who he is so if he thinks he is impressing me, he is sadly mistaken. It looks like he is wearing a nappy
psychobitchfromhell29 m ago

I don't even know who he is so if he thinks he is impressing me, he is …I don't even know who he is so if he thinks he is impressing me, he is sadly mistaken. It looks like he is wearing a nappy

You sound like that judge who claimed not to know who Gazza was.
Uranus1st Jul

I once mistook Britney spears for madonna. My defence was it was a black and white video. These pseudo celebrities do not interest me. I assume this is a footballer who earns a million a week. I know not and care even less. He looks like a baby and probably acts like one
Nob
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 18 m ago

I don't even know who he is so if he thinks he is impressing me, he is …I don't even know who he is so if he thinks he is impressing me, he is sadly mistaken. It looks like he is wearing a nappy

Yeh, right.
Darzen1 h, 39 m ago

Yeh, right.

Is that ronaldo? If so it looks even less like him than the statue i saw in Madeira when we were there at christmas. Still looks like he's wearing a nappy
Darzen1 h, 47 m ago

He may be a bit of a knob on the pitch but it's off the pitch he really …He may be a bit of a knob on the pitch but it's off the pitch he really shines.https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4966031/cristiano-ronaldo-ballon-dor-charity/https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/Good-Guy-Cristiano-Ronaldo/

Truly the greatest footballer ever and an amazing man off the pitch.
Darzen2 h, 11 m ago

He may be a bit of a knob on the pitch but it's off the pitch he really …He may be a bit of a knob on the pitch but it's off the pitch he really shines.https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4966031/cristiano-ronaldo-ballon-dor-charity/https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/Good-Guy-Cristiano-Ronaldo/

I called him a nob but seriously, I concede. But it's not just the stories of the millions he gives to charities etc, it's the one near the end where his ball hurts the kid in the crowd. You can see the genuine concern and regret on his face.

Nice article.
deeky1 h, 28 m ago

I called him a nob but seriously, I concede. But it's not just the stories …I called him a nob but seriously, I concede. But it's not just the stories of the millions he gives to charities etc, it's the one near the end where his ball hurts the kid in the crowd. You can see the genuine concern and regret on his face.Nice article.

Cristiano Ronaldo's net worth is $400 million.(11 Jul 2017)
What is Ronaldo's salary? 21 million EUR (2018)
- I absolutely respect philanthropy but he can afford it, he has almost certainly bought more than five of everything he wants.

- If you smack a football at a kid, its surely only human to regret it.

He can be charitable and human but still be a nob.
davewave1 m ago

Cristiano Ronaldo's net worth is $400 million.(11 Jul 2017)What is …Cristiano Ronaldo's net worth is $400 million.(11 Jul 2017)What is Ronaldo's salary? 21 million EUR (2018)- I absolutely respect philanthropy but he can afford it, he has almost certainly bought more than five of everything he wants.- If you smack a football at a kid, its surely only human to regret it.He can be charitable and human but still be a nob.

I was just going to edit my post and say I've looked at the picture above again and he still looks like a nob though
Uranus1st Jul

Who?
maybe he has an upset stomach and doesn't want to let any spills leak?
ccnp2 h, 1 m ago

Who?

Ronnie Pickering
Edited by: "Uranus" 1st Jul
Gary linekar could of done with a pair of these all those years ago!
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 1st Jul
If I had legs like that I would be doing the same
psychobitchfromhell10 h, 32 m ago

Is that ronaldo? If so it looks even less like him than the statue i saw …Is that ronaldo? If so it looks even less like him than the statue i saw in Madeira when we were there at christmas. Still looks like he's wearing a nappy

Funny enough looks like everyone had the same thought.

itv.com/new…rt/
deeky8 h, 49 m ago

I was just going to edit my post and say I've looked at the picture above …I was just going to edit my post and say I've looked at the picture above again and he still looks like a nob though

Would that be a hob nob ???
People don’t like those that have succeeded is all I read from this thread - to describe Ronaldo as a pseudo celebrity is laughable.

Like all successful sportsmen he has an ego. You have to else you’d give up at the first knock back.

Messi is far more dislikable yet he is somehow escaping the same hate that Ronaldo gets and Messi does as much nonsense on and off the pitch with less of the nice guy stuff mixed in
joanddan73 h, 54 m ago

People don’t like those that have succeeded is all I read from this thread …People don’t like those that have succeeded is all I read from this thread - to describe Ronaldo as a pseudo celebrity is laughable. Like all successful sportsmen he has an ego. You have to else you’d give up at the first knock back. Messi is far more dislikable yet he is somehow escaping the same hate that Ronaldo gets and Messi does as much nonsense on and off the pitch with less of the nice guy stuff mixed in

Isn't Messi also a convicted criminal?
Uranus2nd Jul

Both of them are.
Uranus2nd Jul

Both have been convicted for tax evasion in Spain although the loop holes there are what has caused the issue. The difference is Messi blamed his dad and tried to throw him under the bus. Classy.......
As long as we can all agree that nobody is as much of a nob as Sergio Ramos...
joanddan717 h, 11 m ago

People don’t like those that have succeeded is all I read from this thread …People don’t like those that have succeeded is all I read from this thread - to describe Ronaldo as a pseudo celebrity is laughable. Like all successful sportsmen he has an ego. You have to else you’d give up at the first knock back. Messi is far more dislikable yet he is somehow escaping the same hate that Ronaldo gets and Messi does as much nonsense on and off the pitch with less of the nice guy stuff mixed in

Messi, probably more dislikable but definitely the better player. He only scored 1 goal in the WC but a goal that only he is capable of scoring. Ronaldo is a great player but all about the marketing, take the recent example of helping Cavani off the pitch, because he felt sorry for him? Or because he wanted the game to continue asap? You make your choice.
holidayinn11 m ago

Messi, probably more dislikable but definitely the better player. He only …Messi, probably more dislikable but definitely the better player. He only scored 1 goal in the WC but a goal that only he is capable of scoring. Ronaldo is a great player but all about the marketing, take the recent example of helping Cavani off the pitch, because he felt sorry for him? Or because he wanted the game to continue asap? You make your choice.

He wanted him off the pitch but he didn’t man handle him like we sometimes see.

Ronaldo has taken Portugal on top things that the current squad shouldn’t have achieved. (Euros for example) and whilst both him and Messi have disappointed every time at the World Cup Ronaldo has proved he can do it at multiple clubs and with poorer squads.

Messi has done it in a Barcelona power house given the freedom to play how he wants.

Who is better? Impossible to say.

Ronaldo has a more varied success rate and a better base to judge from.

Much like Pep - undoubtably a class manager but having success at Bayern and Barca and then Man City - with the squads, infrastructure and money he really should have - the short lived nature of his stays also raised questions - if he stays at city and keeps them tops or goes to someone like Valencia, Arsenal etc and wins the league it will remove all doubt.

for me Messi being a one club man is no issue... but failing for Argentina is a big question mark - the Argentina squads have been strong - stronger that other “worlds greatest” that have managed to lift their nations to greatness.
Won’t prolong the debate too much, as like yourself it’s impossible to say as we all value different traits and as D. Simeone said recently, your average team would prefer Ronaldo to Messi as he fits the usual profile.

As far as Arg v Por, I don’t think there is that much in it. Barca is built around Messi but to say Real isn’t built around Ronaldo is naïve.

I’m not saying Ronaldo is rubbish, more that when he retires he should look back and be proud he was part of this debate. For me, it comes down to there are other players who can do what Ronaldo does, score the goals he does, not so much with Messi.
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi in court:

Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball? Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times. Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.

Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times. Messi: Same here.

Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won? Ronaldo: 16. Messi: 13.

Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one? Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL. Messi: No. Only Barcelona.

Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team? Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s first ever European Championship. Messi: No.

Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams? Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting? Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid. Ronaldo: 436 goals in 426 appearances or 9 seasons. Messi: 539 goals in 625 appearances or 14 seasons.

Judge: Who has scored more hat- tricks in La Liga? Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga. Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28.

Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football? Ronaldo: Champions League. Messi: Champions League.

Judge: Have any of you won Champions League? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United and 3 times with Madrid. Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you? Ronaldo: I’ve scored 118 goals in the CL. Messi: I’ve scored 100.

Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL? Ronaldo: I have 39. Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals? Ronaldo: Me. Messi: Ronaldo.

Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks? Ronaldo: I have. Messi: Ronaldo has.

Judge: Most goals with weak foot? Ronaldo: Me, I think. Messi: (Nods in agreement).

Judge: Most goals from outside of the box? Ronaldo: Me.. again. Messi: Ronaldo.

Judge: Who has scored more headers? Ronaldo: Is that a serious question? Messi: ...

Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate? Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken. Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken.

Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career? Ronaldo: I think I have. 647 goals. Messi: I’ve scored 603

Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country? Ronaldo: 146 Messi: 110

Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment. Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him. Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records and win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as Ronaldo.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 2nd Jul
I don't need to see stats/awards to tell a player....I think Shearer said it best, Messi is an artist, whereas Ronaldo is a machine and racks up the numbers.

Cheers for the subjective C&P though!
.MUFC.33 m ago

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi in court: Judge: Have any of you won …Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi in court: Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball? Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times. Messi: Yes, 5 times as well. Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times. Messi: Same here. Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won? Ronaldo: 16. Messi: 13. Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one? Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL. Messi: No. Only Barcelona. Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team? Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s first ever European Championship. Messi: No. Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams? Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting? Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid. Ronaldo: 436 goals in 426 appearances or 9 seasons. Messi: 539 goals in 625 appearances or 14 seasons. Judge: Who has scored more hat- tricks in La Liga? Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga. Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28. Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football? Ronaldo: Champions League. Messi: Champions League. Judge: Have any of you won Champions League? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United and 3 times with Madrid. Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only. Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you? Ronaldo: I’ve scored 118 goals in the CL. Messi: I’ve scored 100. Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL? Ronaldo: I have 39. Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26. Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals? Ronaldo: Me. Messi: Ronaldo. Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks? Ronaldo: I have. Messi: Ronaldo has. Judge: Most goals with weak foot? Ronaldo: Me, I think. Messi: (Nods in agreement). Judge: Most goals from outside of the box? Ronaldo: Me.. again. Messi: Ronaldo. Judge: Who has scored more headers? Ronaldo: Is that a serious question? Messi: ... Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate? Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken. Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken. Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career? Ronaldo: I think I have. 647 goals. Messi: I’ve scored 603 Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country? Ronaldo: 146 Messi: 110 Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment. Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him. Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records and win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as Ronaldo.

Someone named MUFC. thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi, i'm shocked to the very core.
CoeK41 m ago

Someone named MUFC. thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi, i'm shocked to …Someone named MUFC. thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi, i'm shocked to the very core.

I don't think, I know and I've provided evidence.
Sorry, thought this was an informed debate, obviously I was wrong, I'll' see myself out
.MUFC.7 h, 46 m ago

I don't think, I know and I've provided evidence.

"Evidence"
CoeK6 m ago

"Evidence"

You need to provide some if you think Messi is better.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants