Head of Change job at bbc

Found 20th Dec 2017Edited by:"lumsdot"
Community Updates
MiscEntertainment
13 Comments
Just 78K a year
lumsdot16 m ago

Just 78K a year

Wont attract much talent for that unless there is a decent package as well, if you benchmark its on the low side for that kind of gig.
DKLS7 m ago

Wont attract much talent for that unless there is a decent package as …Wont attract much talent for that unless there is a decent package as well, if you benchmark its on the low side for that kind of gig.

London based too so only really worth about £40k in the rest of the country.
Rolf will be back out soon, maybe he can apply?

BAN THE BBC LICENCE AND SUBSCRIPTION BASED!
Inb4...

Graham197959 s ago

Rolf will be back out soon, maybe he can apply?BAN THE BBC LICENCE AND …Rolf will be back out soon, maybe he can apply?BAN THE BBC LICENCE AND SUBSCRIPTION BASED!

Oh
Pick me! Pick me! I'll do it..

And I definitely wouldn't kill it with my changes Honest
Graham197910 m ago

Rolf will be back out soon, maybe he can apply?BAN THE BBC LICENCE AND …Rolf will be back out soon, maybe he can apply?BAN THE BBC LICENCE AND SUBSCRIPTION BASED!

Ban the subscription based.

Yeah.
Graham should apply as he would certainly bring in the most number of changes that the BBC will have ever seen.
DKLS1 h, 47 m ago

Wont attract much talent for that unless there is a decent package as …Wont attract much talent for that unless there is a decent package as well, if you benchmark its on the low side for that kind of gig.

Low? I’d say they have no chance of getting anyone even half decent for that. Although I guess an ambitious type could use it to step into a bigger foreign job but still at 78k you aren’t gonna get much.

Certainly no one that will have the ability to ring a change.
The job has been advertised , but there is a 99 percent guarantee it will go to someone already employed within the BBC. the criteria is of course you have to be super hard left wing, have an "! I love Jeremy" tattoo and be prepared to guarantee EastEnders and Question Time will never, ever be changed
Daily Fail = GTFO.
78k plus bonus, shares, probably lots of other loopholes to avoid tax. Let's not forget probably an jncrease in license fee too, because EVERYONE has to have one!
joanddan720th Dec

Low? I’d say they have no chance of getting anyone even half decent for t …Low? I’d say they have no chance of getting anyone even half decent for that. Although I guess an ambitious type could use it to step into a bigger foreign job but still at 78k you aren’t gonna get much. Certainly no one that will have the ability to ring a change.

Seems on the low side for an OD change manager let a lone Head of Change role. I would hazard a guess that it would be a total nightmare of a job trying to instigate change in the BBC. With lots of politics and egos to work your way through.

I wonder if candidates are still asked about their politics at BBC interviews like I was 10 years ago. They seemed less interested in my skills or experience and more interested in my world view and politics.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants