HEAD & SHOULDERS conditioner with almond oil. Does anyone know a retailer please?

Found 26th Mar 2015
Im looking for some HEAD & SHOULDERS conditioner with almond oil. But no-one seems to sell it in the UK accept for on Amazon for £8.99.

Considering there other conditioners head and shoulders do are around £4.99, I was hoping someone knew of a super market or retails as Ive had a good hard look for anywhere else and come up with nothing in the UK.

So if you use it you may know, but its the conditioner on its own Im after. Not the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.

I know its quite specific, but its very good for a skin condition my daughter has.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
2 Comments
Try calling the manufacturer they will be able to tell you if its sold here a which retailer.

Ther website has the number and an email contact page

headandshoulders.co.uk
me also looking for same HEAD & SHOULDERS conditioner with almond oil. But no-one seems to sell it in the UK accept for on Amazon for £8.99. when i was using that i did not get any problem like hair falls or anything but i searched everywhere in UK but i could not get anywhere .It is a every good product .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants