Head Up - Data Breach affecting Travelodge Customers - Check Emails

Found 3rd Jul
Bit of a heads up, hopefully won't affect too many people! It seems that the company (Typeform) who manage competitions & customer surveys for quite a few companies including Travelodge have had a data breach.

Emails have been sent out to all those Travelodge Customers affected by the breach, so worth checking to see if you have one - "For those affected, please check your email for specific information. If you didn’t receive an email, you are not affected"

Plus Travelodge have posted a statement & FAQs on their site HERE which contains lots of useful info & actions to take - does state passwords were not affected but I changed mine anyway & on a few otther accounts too just in case!

What information has been accessed?
The data breached was the information you provided when entering into one or more of the competitions below. The information could have included your name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth and/or gender and your email will specifically detail which information you provided.

Payment details and passwords have not been affected.

Click & Win August 2017 Competition (Win a FREE stay)
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Remind Me
Email Survey (November 2017)
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Early-Access
Click & Win November 2017 Competition
Take the Travelodge SuperRooms™
Unlock our Biggest Ever SALE
Click & Win January 2018 Competition
Community Updates
MiscHolidays & Leisure
3 Comments
Thanks for the heads up WIHAD. Have entered most of those if not all.
I had an email.Is there anything I can do about it?
Same thing with Checkoutsmart who also use Typeform. Email received from them today
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants