Groups

heading home

Banned
    right - heading home. cyaz in a few hours!!!

38 Comments

booooooo not finished till 6

however I do have to leave newcastle in a mo to head back to peterlee ;-)

Original Poster Banned

awww unlucky

Original Poster Banned

wt do u do again?

shouldnt take long

salder21;2842474

wt do u do again?

ops support

Test script writing at the mo for new project .......yawn

have a safe journey home!!

Banned

Bloody part-timers, safe journey matey

are we there yet:whistling:

50 more minutes to go :?

Dell_in_the_bed;2842494

Bloody part-timers, safe journey matey

been back in sunny peterlee for about 45mins now .......only 13 mins left ///////ish

Banned

alnbowes;2843527

been back in sunny peterlee for about 45mins now .......only 13 mins left … been back in sunny peterlee for about 45mins now .......only 13 mins left ///////ish

12-minute now

Original Poster Banned

lol i need to leave early jst now to get the bus on time. shld have my license bk soon tho. When I do I will be on here less tho because I will be driving about to a lot of jobs

Aww! What happened to your licence?!

Original Poster Banned

speeding i hadnt been driving for 2years yet so only had a max of 6 points on it

Banned

salder21;2843542

lol i need to leave early jst now to get the bus on time. shld have my … lol i need to leave early jst now to get the bus on time. shld have my license bk soon tho. When I do I will be on here less tho because I will be driving about to a lot of jobs

Another HUKD addict

You logged in from home now matey

salder21;2843669

speeding i hadnt been driving for 2years yet so only had a max of 6 … speeding i hadnt been driving for 2years yet so only had a max of 6 points on it

tut tut! Naughty boy!!!!

Original Poster Banned

yup lol

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;2843685

tut tut! Naughty boy!!!!

yeh and you like that dont ya ;-) lol oj

test is on wed

:oops: :oops:

Good luck! xx

Original Poster Banned

lol thanks. When am I outdrinking you somewhere then? lol

Heyyy... I can drink... Just not pints of red wine ...or tequila!! (hits my stomach and comes straight back up! :lol:)

Original Poster Banned

that sounds like a challenge to me now lol

Original Poster Banned

am I right, in my stalker ways (lol oj :p)...that its hamilton you live in? I remember someone I used to chat to on here lived there. Not sure if that was you or not

salder21;2843815

that sounds like a challenge to me now lol

Evilllll!!!! :cry:

salder21;2843838

am I right, in my stalker ways (lol oj :p)...that its hamilton you live … am I right, in my stalker ways (lol oj :p)...that its hamilton you live in? I remember someone I used to chat to on here lived there. Not sure if that was you or not

I live in Hamilton but I'm sure you'd remember talking to me?!!?!? So it must've been someone else in Hamilton?!?!!

[SIZE="1"](And nooo, I don't go to the Palace! :giggle:)[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;2843897

Evilllll!!!! :cry:I live in Hamilton but I'm sure you'd remember talking … Evilllll!!!! :cry:I live in Hamilton but I'm sure you'd remember talking to me?!!?!? So it must've been someone else in Hamilton?!?!![SIZE="1"](And nooo, I don't go to the Palace! :giggle:)[/SIZE]

Of course I remember talking to you to which is why I asked ;-) u had that little stewie/clockwork orange avatar :P what I wasnt sure about is if I had remembered the right place you lived. You havent shown me yet like you promised lol.

Original Poster Banned

and what the palace? :s

MissRoo;2842487

have a safe journey home!!

cheers im back now ......watchin bloody batman again , being hooked on hukd means i pobs will have had too much to drink so i wont wanna watch it and probs talk in here , get our lass to type cos I cant be @rsed:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

lol at above msg ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

salder21;2844866

cheers m8 seriously , when i put the stuff in for editing reasons I did not check after the word dyslexic which i took ages to get right , just re-checked this before i sent aswell ..:whistling:

hate it because our lass is grammatical at times and i just type it and cant be bothered gannin back over it to correct stuff (although i just have now quickly but still not bothered ):p

salder21;2844866

aww soz , od luck on your test

habvent checked this time

Original Poster Banned

cheers

OMG jusst figured out , the batteries have got nowt left on this wireless keyboard an its doing crazy things

salder21;2843950

Of course I remember talking to you to which is why I asked ;-) u had … Of course I remember talking to you to which is why I asked ;-) u had that little stewie/clockwork orange avatar :P what I wasnt sure about is if I had remembered the right place you lived. You havent shown me yet like you promised lol.

I haven't shown you what?!?!?!

Original Poster Banned

ur house im windin u up lol xx

D'oh! Silly me, I thought you meant something else...

alnbowes;2844939

OMG jusst figured out , the batteries have got nowt left on this wireless … OMG jusst figured out , the batteries have got nowt left on this wireless keyboard an its doing crazy things

liar, you're jush pishhed and you can't type properly lol

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;2846445

D'oh! Silly me, I thought you meant something else...:p

u cn show me anything you want lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30389
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions