Headlight converters for LED headlights on Renault Koleos

Posted 11th Jan
Having searched the internet I’m finding mixed information on if you need the headlight converters on cars with full LED headlights. Always used them on halogen headlights but new car have these LED headlights and looking on the fitting sheet for the eurolites it doesn’t have LED listed. Any guidance would be gratefully appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Park facing a wall/garage door, at night/relative darkness, switch headlamps onto dip beam...
DO headlamps have a kick upwards on the left side(to illuminate pavements in UK)
OR is it a flat horizontal pattern, with no kick?
...a flat pattern would mean no "euro light" type thing needed..
Msg me IF further info needed.
39653843-oHQPz.jpg
Picture above, typical UK pattern NEEDING euro light type products...
Idea/theory is ..REMOVE the left kick(which on continent would blind incoming vehicles/drivers!)
(To be fair, ANYTHING stuck onto a headlamp that removes 'kick' is enough, BUT beware, plastic headlamps and glue/sticky products could be a problem to remove without damage, so remove ASAP on return to UK, with care!)
Oh, and 90% of the euro light things I seen fitted, have been fitted in wrong place, just saying...
Edited by: "renoman" 11th Jan
renoman11/01/2020 23:00

Park facing a wall/garage door, at night/relative darkness, switch …Park facing a wall/garage door, at night/relative darkness, switch headlamps onto dip beam...DO headlamps have a kick upwards on the left side(to illuminate pavements in UK)OR is it a flat horizontal pattern, with no kick?...a flat pattern would mean no "euro light" type thing needed..Msg me IF further info needed.[Image]

Cheers, will give that a go and see what happens.
WD40 gets sticky stuff off
renoman11/01/2020 23:00

Park facing a wall/garage door, at night/relative darkness, switch …Park facing a wall/garage door, at night/relative darkness, switch headlamps onto dip beam...DO headlamps have a kick upwards on the left side(to illuminate pavements in UK)OR is it a flat horizontal pattern, with no kick?...a flat pattern would mean no "euro light" type thing needed..Msg me IF further info needed.[Image] Picture above, typical UK pattern NEEDING euro light type products...Idea/theory is ..REMOVE the left kick(which on continent would blind incoming vehicles/drivers!)(To be fair, ANYTHING stuck onto a headlamp that removes 'kick' is enough, BUT beware, plastic headlamps and glue/sticky products could be a problem to remove without damage, so remove ASAP on return to UK, with care!)Oh, and 90% of the euro light things I seen fitted, have been fitted in wrong place, just saying...

Checked the lights and they seem pretty flat, no kick up to the left like the picture.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions