Groups

Headphone Help!

Hi all, just wondered if anyone knew of any decent headphones for my iPod? Obviously iPod ones suck and usually use Sennheiser CX500's but just wanted to see if anyone knew of any others I could try? Not too pricey though! Cheers!

4 Comments

Sennheiser PX100 are pretty nice. I had some and they sounded good and folded up nicely into my bag but sadly they broke :-(

I've heard nothing but good things about Sennheiser CX300's. Make sure you don't buy fakes from fleabay or Amazon marketplace though - those places are rife with them. I can't personally recommend those as I opted for the cheaper Creative EP-630 which I'm very pleased with.

In the past I've had Sennheiser MX350, 500, 550, etc but they've all broken eventually. Sennheiser was good about replacing them but I'm now very happy with the Creative EP-630's. They're cheap, have nice sound quality and fit in your ear nicely.

My son got a pair from Morrisons or Tesco, their just as good and cheap. Good luck.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;5195460

Sennheiser PX100 are pretty nice. I had some and they sounded good and … Sennheiser PX100 are pretty nice. I had some and they sounded good and folded up nicely into my bag but sadly they broke :-(I've heard nothing but good things about Sennheiser CX300's. Make sure you don't buy fakes from fleabay or Amazon marketplace though - those places are rife with them. I can't personally recommend those as I opted for the cheaper Creative EP-630 which I'm very pleased with.In the past I've had Sennheiser MX350, 500, 550, etc but they've all broken eventually. Sennheiser was good about replacing them but I'm now very happy with the Creative EP-630's. They're cheap, have nice sound quality and fit in your ear nicely.

Cheers folks, will check these out!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions