Groups
    EXPIRED

Headphones

Looking for a good deal on a nice pair of headphones somebody can recommend.

Wife fed up of me playing on computer with speakers.

Thanks in advance

11 Comments

Give her some of these http://www.snazzypants.co.uk/assets/userimages/13171_cotton_wool.jpg

Hell of a lot cheaper! :giggle:

You could try Tesco. Get a pair for a fiver I think! :thinking:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

Give her some of these Hell of a lot cheaper! :giggle: You could try … Give her some of these Hell of a lot cheaper! :giggle: You could try Tesco. Get a pair for a fiver I think! :thinking:

LOL.

I think these are corking for the price ]headphones £10.95 from Amazon.Nice and comfortable,get good reviews on Amazon also and I agree with them,have a pair meself:)

I've taken a guess at style requirement as you did not specify.
    Hope this helps

Original Poster

Well muckypup. Thats exactly what I'm after.

Many thanks to you

Could you recommend anything from amazon to make it up to free delivery

bianco

Well muckypup. Thats exactly what I'm after.Many thanks to youCould you … Well muckypup. Thats exactly what I'm after.Many thanks to youCould you recommend anything from amazon to make it up to free delivery

How about one of ]THESE :lol:

Original Poster

Well done!

If I said my missus was fed up of the smells I make in the bathroom I dread to think what "DEALS" would be suggested

Good one are ones that go down the ear, so you would hear the wife
    ]http//ww…rch
    best to get shure sennheiser or bose:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks but muckypup had hit the nail on the head.

I'm after over the head headphone not earphones but I knows what you mean horfsby, I've got a pair like that for my journey to work.

Helps drown out annoying little school kids that play nothing but akon on their tinny as baked beans mobile phone loudpeakers

EDIT: Can't wear for prolong periods

bianco

Well muckypup. Thats exactly what I'm after.Many thanks to youCould you … Well muckypup. Thats exactly what I'm after.Many thanks to youCould you recommend anything from amazon to make it up to free delivery

What you after?

another pc game,prezzie for your wife.........give me a clue:)

EDIT: how's about this ]click ????????????

Original Poster

muckypup

What you after?another pc game,prezzie for your wife.........give me a … What you after?another pc game,prezzie for your wife.........give me a clue:)

Anything thats cool, infact I've got an m3 simply(for nds) so a micro sd may be useful but absolutely anything thats cool to make it qualify for free delivery

when you say micro sd I assume you mean a Micro SD card....what about this]click 1gb for £5.99.

Some more suggestions,there is this ]click for £4.55 or this ]click also £4.55....:whistling: ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044555
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions