Expired

Headphones better than soundmagic e10s?

Found 25th Feb 2014
Hi,

I recently lost my e10s but they were did not stay in my head very well anyways.

I want some earphones for my 5S but they have to be really good with the bass, I want to feel the punch etc.. I own a philips fidelio x1 and I understand some earphones under 50 will never be as good but as long as it stays in my ears while I am walking I will be happy.

I've been looking at the RHA M350 and the Sennheiser CX475.

Budget can stretch to £50.

What do you think?
Community Updates
AskHeadphones
6 Comments
trojanh

Hi,I recently lost my e10s but they were did not stay in my head very … Hi,I recently lost my e10s but they were did not stay in my head very well anyways.I want some earphones for my 5S but they have to be really good with the bass, I want to feel the punch etc.. I own a philips fidelio x1 and I understand some earphones under 50 will never be as good but as long as it stays in my ears while I am walking I will be happy.I've been looking at the RHA M350 and the Sennheiser CX475.Budget can stretch to £50.What do you think?

If you want headphones with mic function i can reccomend audiofly amazon.co.uk/pro…s=1
Had mine a good while now, great sound & clear for call too
thanks. but do you own an E10 I want comparison to it? no point in purchasing a worse off one
Take a look at Koss Porta Pro . These are really awesome headphones & sound better than many costing significantly more. I own two pairs - they are so good: amazon.co.uk/Kos…nes
Shoetree

Take a look at Koss Porta Pro . These are really awesome headphones & … Take a look at Koss Porta Pro . These are really awesome headphones & sound better than many costing significantly more. I own two pairs - they are so good: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koss-Stereo-Over-Ear-Headphones-Smartphone/dp/B00001P4ZH/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393692023&sr=8-1&keywords=koss+headphones

Those porta pros look a quite a bit too wierd. I bought the RHA MA750s instead and they av been AMAZING.
trojanh

Those porta pros look a quite a bit too wierd. I bought the RHA MA750s … Those porta pros look a quite a bit too wierd. I bought the RHA MA750s instead and they av been AMAZING.

I think the Porta Pro looks pretty cool & amazingly comfortable too. Anyway, I am pleased you have found some headphones to your liking.
I was shopping for a pair of soundmagic e10's but checked out the reviews for the mediadevil headphones above which are very good so I went for the mediadevils instead.

If you purchase from amazon and buy another item you get 15% off. Add the sim card adaptor and the total price will come in as £28.44
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants