Headphones for Ps4?

Found 23rd Oct 2017
Looking to get my other half some decent headphones for his Ps4 (also has xbone s so would be great if they worked equally well on both). He keeps buying cheap ones which break after a few weeks. Mic isn't essential.
Is it possible to get some really good ones for £50 or less? Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Personally I would recommend the Sony 2.0 stero headset, I've been using these for years now and I can't fault them.

Brilliant sound for games and for films, well any media that's going through the PS4 that is..love using mine on Spotify whilst ironing

The headset comes with a dongle which can be put into a laptop/desktop. Unfortunately they won't work on a xbox as I've tried this.

Sony have just realised the premium range on there headsets, but your paying way over £100 pounds.

I've added a link to them, not saying get them from Symths...it's just a bit of information about them for you.

smythstoys.com/uk/…wcB
Thanks for the suggestion.
Weirdly these were the first ones I got for him and they broke pretty quickly too... Maybe he's the problem rather than the headphones
lilymac23rd Oct

Thanks for the suggestion.Weirdly these were the first ones I got for him …Thanks for the suggestion.Weirdly these were the first ones I got for him and they broke pretty quickly too... Maybe he's the problem rather than the headphones

No it's the headset the headband cracks far too easily,can i suggest getting a refurbed px24 headset only £12.99 ebay and use a px22 amp about £6 also ebay thats the setup i use i also have a DSS2 sound box in the setup and the sound quality is superb.
gazman0909702 h, 8 m ago

No it's the headset the headband cracks far too easily,can i suggest …No it's the headset the headband cracks far too easily,can i suggest getting a refurbed px24 headset only £12.99 ebay and use a px22 amp about £6 also ebay thats the setup i use i also have a DSS2 sound box in the setup and the sound quality is superb.

Thank you I'll check them out too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants