Groups

Headphones help

Hi guys was wondering which headphones you guys think are the best for using with a ps4 and watching movies on sky, my budget is about 50 quid but could be pushed a little further if needed. I perviously used a pair of HD201 until they recently lost sound in one side.

4 Comments

I've got the Sony pulse 2.0. Comfy and good sound. Wireless 2

Original Poster

do those work using sky as well?, I was looking at the sony ps4 headset but did not know if it worked with sky tv.

Px22's

I bought the px4 turtlebeach which can be picked up for around £70 now. They usually over £140. I think they are great for games and movies. They are wireless and have surround sound. If you wish to use them for chat they do need to be plugged into the controller but I never use this feature.
    I had heard a lot of bad and good about turtlebeach but I'm really happy I got them as they are just as good as my logitech g930,s.
    They have fantastic sound.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261377
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.39
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2646
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767428

See more discussions