Groups

HEADPHONES HELP!

Hi,
    So my creative ep630's decided to stop working, so im in the market for a new set of headphones but as stuck between these two the Sennheiser CX300's and the Sony MDR-XB20EX.

Sennheisers:
    play.com/Ele…tml

Sony's:
    play.com/Ele…tml

And advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

9 Comments

Banned

I would go for the sennheiser they are more renouned for there sound quility and they have good reviews aswell

Original Poster

thanks mate, repped.

Hi Zombie, did you get the earphones?

i can recommend these ]SoundMagic
    They sound fantastic, and come with plenty different earbuds so no prob finding a set comfy for your ears.

Of the 2 I'd get the sennheisers, not that I'm an expert or anything on such matters, but I have a pair of them (not sure which model) and they're brilliant...

civms47;7794750

Of the 2 I'd get the sennheisers, not that I'm an expert or anything on … Of the 2 I'd get the sennheisers, not that I'm an expert or anything on such matters, but I have a pair of them (not sure which model) and they're brilliant...

ive had the cx300, and a few diff sony sets. these soundmagic easily betters them all.

Original Poster

took the plunge and went for the CX300-II play.com/Ele…tml 2 Year Warranty made me go for them to be honest, was tempted by the sony's as i like my bass.

Cheers all - As long as they don't fault our of my big ears, I'm happy.

Original Poster

just a heads up, got my headphones today and i have to say im quite dissapointed with the bass side of things, seriously regretting not going for the sony's now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions