Groups
    EXPIRED

Headphones [Not Earphones] With Noise Cancellation/Isolation

Hi,
    There are so many headphones to chose from, i currently have the Philips SHL9550, they have very good sound quality, but no isolation so if i am on the bus or train i can still hear background noise too much. So i'm looking for a better set of headphones that have this feature and also preferable good bass and overall sound quality. Looking to spend between £20-£50 so if anyone has any good ideas let me know, cause i have no idea which to chose from as there is so many.

Also I want to use them with my iphone, but i would like them not to be too light weight like the ones i have cause that's why they usually have less base and no noise isolation. I think the size of the monster dre headphones are a good size.

Thanks

3 Comments

Candyskull

Original Poster

Bit more specific? No way for the skull candy brand bought one and had to return it the quality was way to poor and looked like it was for someone who would appear on crimewatch!

Original Poster

Think I'm gonna go for the Goldring NS1000 they look like they aren't that pretty but got 5 stars when they were double the price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions