Hi, does any know any in ear headphones that have a fin like the Bose soundtrue ones under £50.


    You can buy Earhoox separately which are designed to fit on earbuds.
    Probably better value would be a Monk+ earbud with the accessory pack which include two different size Earhoox-type things :…cd4
    If you want to use it with an IEM, the Earhoox-type thingies might well fit on one like this :…c=1

    Original Poster

    Thanks for replying, I will look into the ear-hoox
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

      See more discussions