Headphones/earphones for over glasses

10 replies
Found 27th Feb
Hi, I've started working in transcriptions and am looking for a comfy headset to wear for hours over my glasses. Usually when I wear headphones they push my glasses into the side of my head and it's really painful so I wonder if earphones are the way to go? But I've been using my Apple earphones and they are super painful after a few hours.

Anyone have any suggestions? Would headphones or earphones be better? And which model/make?

7 Comments

Are bluetooth headphones any good to you?

Status sudio - Studio ... great headphones. and comfy with glasses. read their reviews.

mrstef

Status sudio - Studio ... great headphones. and comfy with glasses. read … Status sudio - Studio ... great headphones. and comfy with glasses. read their reviews.

*​Status Audio.

Original Poster

pineapplebitch

Are bluetooth headphones any good to you?

​Afraid not. Looking for wired for my laptop.

Original Poster

mrstef

*​Status Audio.

​Seems a bit of a mixed review regarding glasses. Do you recommend a certain model of these? I'm not looking for expensive ones. Maybe around £50 or less.

Hi, could I ask how you got into the job? I wouldn't mind some work from home like this.

Original Poster

Danaerys

Hi, could I ask how you got into the job? I wouldn't mind some work from … Hi, could I ask how you got into the job? I wouldn't mind some work from home like this.

​I'm using Upwork.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions