Groups

HEADS UP! ADAMS ONLINE-worth buying as service is excellent!

I have just received my second school uniform order from Adams-12 polo shirts and 4 trousers. TOTAL £13.46! They are on offer and buy one get one half price and fee del ovr £10.

I know this has been mentioned but feel people are wary of ordering and i dont think its a problem. The service and stuff is great!

9 Comments

Hey Louloo , that sounds a real bargain. Thanks for the info:thumbsup:

Thanks Lou - mine go through trousers like there's no tomorrow, will take a look

fireheaven;4162924

Thanks Lou - mine go through trousers like there's no tomorrow, will take … Thanks Lou - mine go through trousers like there's no tomorrow, will take a look

My four year old has destroyed twelve pairs of trousers since sept, its costing a fortune. Boys!!:-D

yes i only ordered mine yesterday and they arrived this morning! great service!

kidcat;4162977

My four year old has destroyed twelve pairs of trousers since sept, its … My four year old has destroyed twelve pairs of trousers since sept, its costing a fortune. Boys!!:-D

Same as mine then - I just wish he would fall on the grass instead of the playground

Thanks LOulou just ordered 6 pairs trousers £11 delivered.

thanx just orderd both of my boys uniforms jumpers,trousers,polo shirts and plimpsoles £11 odd thanx rep added :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I was stunned at the prices-guess they are sold out now eh? lol
    Glad i could help-i have had so many people help me-its lovely to do it back!

i ordered some clothes from here for my daughter and got them no problem..definately worth taking advantage of the bargains!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions