Heads up - Black Friday deals start 20th November (7 day event) @ Tesco Direct

Found 6th Nov 2017
Just a heads up, can see on Tesco Direct that they will be running a 7 day event this year for Black Friday, starting from 20th November. Hopefully will be some good offers.

tesco.com/dir…ls/2822863-kVc6g.jpg

Anything on your shopping list/wish list for Black Friday?

Top comments

Black Friday and Cyber Monday summed up.

32377224-JJ6rG.jpg
Edited by: "artnada" 6th Nov 2017
18 Comments

wrong thread ? sorry

Sounds good! Hopefully I will link my card details this time so if I am away from home and there are some BF bargains/misprices I can actually get them. Cheers Chanchi

Original Poster

Wongy1101 m ago

[Video] wrong thread ? sorry

Wongy time for sleep

Original Poster

loopylloyd1 m ago

Sounds good! Hopefully I will link my card details this time so if I am …Sounds good! Hopefully I will link my card details this time so if I am away from home and there are some BF bargains/misprices I can actually get them. Cheers Chanchi

sounds familiar, have an address issue on an account which I need to sort

Chanchi321 m ago

sounds familiar, have an address issue on an account which I need to sort

I also had an issue frantically trying to update my new addess as well. Recommend people update details before the big day to save missing items and no doubt with the extra stress the sites taking from extra visitors.

Chanchi323 m ago

Wongy time for sleep

Yeah just heads upon the £45 xboxes next time ?

Wongy1103 h, 7 m ago

Yeah just heads upon the £45 xboxes next time ?

I’m in for it

Black Friday and Cyber Monday summed up.

32377224-JJ6rG.jpg
Edited by: "artnada" 6th Nov 2017

HMV selling Titanfall 2 for £19.99 last year caused excitement amongst us gamers! Not yet played the new Assassin's Creed, Destiny, Zelda and GT Sport so one of those would be great for me. Not much of a chance with Zelda but possibly GT Sport considering it hasn't been well received.

Maybe Grand Theft Auto V could surprise us and finally drop below £22 ...or maybe not!

We love you chanciiiii

32381727-Ug5EF.jpg

summerof762 m ago

[Image]

How do you know he's called Friday?

deeky3 m ago

Because he told me

Its stupid how these companies have to make it a 7 day thing. Just dilutes it all. I'd rather have a couple of days of actual good deals!

Looking for a new telly.
tesco had some great deals on them last year, remember the sharp 49 inch?
hotukdeals.com/dea…586

deeky6th Nov

Deeky, you're never going to believe this, but one of my ancestors was Alexander Selkirk!

Original Poster

themachman28 m ago

Looking for a new telly.tesco had some great deals on them last year, …Looking for a new telly.tesco had some great deals on them last year, remember the sharp 49 inch?https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sharp-lc-49cfg6001k-smart-full-hd-49-inch-led-tv-with-freeview-hd-finally-199-at-tesco-direct-for-199-2556586

bound to be a few cheap tvs, think it was a Tesco employee that leaked various deals on here last year

few Blaupunkt/Digihome tvs coming soon on the site - coincidence

tesco.com/dir…294

tesco.com/dir…294
Edited by: "Chanchi32" 7th Nov 2017

tryn2help1 h, 35 m ago

Deeky, you're never going to believe this, but one of my ancestors was …Deeky, you're never going to believe this, but one of my ancestors was Alexander Selkirk!

32389723-2k59t.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions