Heads up DFS sale starts boxing day

Found 25th Dec 2017
U better be quick, not sure how long it’s on for!!
Community Updates
Top comments
I'm camping outside right now for the best bargains
21 Comments
Is this a joke ?
Heat for comedic value or having the bottle to be serious.
They say the boxing day without a DFS sale is one of the signs the end of days is here
Thanks but I am gonna wait until the DFS new year sale.
I reckon there will be some real bargains.
Well 1st dfs, now oak furniture land and eurocarparts.

32905482-MxDfU.jpg32905482-0t6Fe.jpg
A sale at DFS!!!! This is rare
Think I may get join u as I wouldn’t want to miss this, it’s like Hayley’s comet has returned ...heat
summerof761 m ago

@chlo05 You joined over 5 years ago, what is so special about DFS this time compared to all previous DFS sales since you extremely rarely post a comment?
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 42 m ago

They say the boxing day without a DFS sale is one of the signs the end of …They say the boxing day without a DFS sale is one of the signs the end of days is here

Merry Christmas Error
good luck in the sale....
Damn I’ll have to take a day off tomorrow...
Edited by: "sydney871" 25th Dec 2017
splender1 h, 33 m ago

@chlo05 You joined over 5 years ago, what is so special about DFS this …@chlo05 You joined over 5 years ago, what is so special about DFS this time compared to all previous DFS sales since you extremely rarely post a comment?

Cool a stalker
They missed the opportunity to NOT have a sale and draw people in with that novelty.
Boycott shopping on Boxing Day! Think of the staff being pulled away from spending time with their families
Bandicoot11 h, 40 m ago

A sale at DFS!!!! This is rare

Hang on a minute, does this mean DFS does not have a sale on at the moment, now that really is rare!

Oh heck, its gone midnight so I missed it.
Edited by: "melted" 26th Dec 2017
melted9 h, 46 m ago

Hang on a minute, does this mean DFS does not have a sale on at the …Hang on a minute, does this mean DFS does not have a sale on at the moment, now that really is rare! Oh heck, its gone midnight so I missed it.

Yeah, no sale on,,, but it was xmas day and they were closed
deleted1431257
DFS sale day is everyday
splender25th Dec

@chlo05 You joined over 5 years ago, what is so special about DFS this …@chlo05 You joined over 5 years ago, what is so special about DFS this time compared to all previous DFS sales since you extremely rarely post a comment?

Whoosh
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army25th Dec 2017

Boycott shopping on Boxing Day! Think of the staff being pulled away from …Boycott shopping on Boxing Day! Think of the staff being pulled away from spending time with their families

Ugh, a couple of hours is plenty for most folk on Christmas day.
Have I missed it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants