Heads up, E3 2018 Microsoft event on mixer gives free Games

5 Comments
deleted1431257
Phil Spencer on Twitter announced tonight’s Xbox conference will have 15 ‘world premiere’ trailers. We know from EA’s bland and stale conference last night that it will include Battlefield V War Stories. I predict the rest would include Halo 6, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, Crackdown 3 (with announcement of the February 2019 release date), Fable, that other rumoured Gears of War game, Cyberpunk 2077 (honestly the only reason I am watching tonight) , that Metro game, Perfect Dark, Lost Planet 2, Just Cause 4, Splinter Cell, a surprise appearance of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and a new IP.

Edit - I got 10 correct yay!
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 11th Jun
Do you know what free games they're giving away? Last year it was those rare retro/classic games.
I watched the e3 Xbox show on mixer with my account linked and I don’t get any free games? Is their anything I’m missing?
shaq17 h, 33 m ago

I watched the e3 Xbox show on mixer with my account linked and I don’t get …I watched the e3 Xbox show on mixer with my account linked and I don’t get any free games? Is their anything I’m missing?

It isn't instant. The roll out took about a week last year.
Krooner27 m ago

It isn't instant. The roll out took about a week last year.

Okay cool thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants