Groups
    EXPIRED

HEADS UP: ESPN was £12 but Free for this weekend only, MAN CITY VS WIGAN 5:15pm

ESPN is free this weekend! So that means you can watch Man C vs Wigan at 5:15pm, This also includes Rugby, UFC, Rally, NHL(Mighty Ducks), Italian & German footy (Full list of free programmes below)

Also available this weekend:
    - Glouster vs Bath (12:15 Sat)
    - Juventus vs Milan (7:45 Sat)
    - Longhorns vs Baylor Bears (2:00am Sun)
    - AMA Supercross (4:00am Sun)
    - Sampdoria vs Cesena (11:30 Sun)
    - FIA World Rally Day two (1:45 Sun)
    - Chiefs vs Northampton Saints (2:15pm Sun)
    - Live FIA (5pm Sun)
    - Inter vs Genoa (6pm Sun)
    - Lazio vs Palermo (7:45 Sun)
    - Hamburg vs Mainz (9:45pm Sun)
    - UFC Diego Sanchez vs Martin Kampmann
    - Vancover Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks(Mighty Ducks) (1am Mon)
    -

10 Comments

Original Poster

nicster08

already … already postedhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/free-espn-weekend-friday-4th-march-sunday-6th-march-espn/887521

I wouldn't worry mate MODs have moved it as per to some remote area where no one will ever see it! It was more of a reminder and update whats on this weekend! and I couldn't see it already posted. Cheers though!

Only for sky custermers

belly1066

Only for sky custermers

its not only for sky customers - it says on the espn website its free for everyone and lists all the channel numbers for each provider! x

just found link - tv.espn.co.uk/gb/…ers

sky, virgin media and talk talk viewers x
    Edited by: "karinaj" 5th Mar 2011

Karinaj

its not only for sky customers - it says on the espn website its free for everyone and lists all the channel numbers for each provider! x........not freeview or freesat. You stated free to everyone. It's not

belly1066

Karinajits not only for sky customers - it says on the espn website its … Karinajits not only for sky customers - it says on the espn website its free for everyone and lists all the channel numbers for each provider! x........not freeview or freesat. You stated free to everyone. It's not

no not everyone i made a mistake till i checked their site and then forgot to remove that bit when i edited
    But still its not just for sky customers as you originally said! x

It's not free on the xbox360

Banned

Shucks.

Why do they only ever put small clubs on that no one is interested in when they have these freebies?

No doubt there will be plenty of spare seats at the Eastlands as well.

Original Poster

guv

Shucks.Why do they only ever put small clubs on that no one is interested … Shucks.Why do they only ever put small clubs on that no one is interested in when they have these freebies?No doubt there will be plenty of spare seats at the Eastlands as well.

Its ESPN do they ever have good games! At least they don't seem to have carried the 0-0 setanta curse!

Banned

My god the channel's DOG is huge!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions